Your Winter Spirit Animal, Based on Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Dropping temperatures, icy cold winds and snow have finally arrived in Northfield. Winter is officially here and I am excited. Based off your zodiac sign, here is your winter-themed spirit animal to match your hat and mittens this season! 

Aries: March 21-April 19

You are a Polar Bear! Based off your courageous, optimistic and honest nature, we believe the polar bear fits your perfectly! 

Taurus: April 20-May 20 

You are a Harp Seal! You are very patient, responsible, practical, and sometimes, stubborn. I mean, look at that face! 

Gemini: May 21-June 20

You are a Puffin! You are known to be gentle, affectionate, and a quick learner. Based off your social nature, we believe a puffin is your spirit animal. 

Cancer: June 21-July 22

You are a White Hare! With you imaginative and loyal nature, not to mention your ability to persuade, it was almost as if the White Hare was made for you. 

Leo: July 23-August 22

You are an Emperor Penguin! You are very creative, warm-hearted and humorous. You are also very social. Based off your cheerful nature, we have decided your happiness is best embodied in this baby penguin. 

Virgo: Agust 23-September 22

You are a Caribou! You are very loyal, practical and hardworking. With your kind disposition, we believe the Caribou is best suited for you! 

Libra: September 23-October 22

You are a Beluga Whale! Your cooperative, fair-minded, and diplomatic nature could be presented no better than this beautiful whale! 

Scorpio: October 23-November 21

You are an Arctic Wolf! You are known for your resourcefulness, passion and bravery. However, with your sometimes secretive nature, you can be perfectly embodied by the wolf. 

Sagittarius: November 22-December 21

You are a Narwal! You are known for your idealism, humor and generosity. You are like the mermaid of the arctic! 

Capricorn: December 22-January 19

You are a Snow Owl! You are very responsible, disciplined, and have good self-control. We believe, with your strong curiosity for knowledge, there is no better winter animal than the Snow Owl. 

Aquarius: January 20-February 18

You are a Musk Ox! You are humanitarian, independent, and progressive. There is no one quite like you and the Musk Ox is truly an arctic original! 

Pisces: February 19-March 20 

You are an Arctic Fox! You are known to be compassionate, gentle and artistic. Your almost musical nature matches that of this winter fox! 

Image Sources: Aries Image, Taurus Image, Gemini Image, Cancer Image, Leo Image, Virgo Image, Libra Image, Scorpio Image, Sagittarius Image, Capricorn Image, Aquarius Image, Pisces Image, Thumbnail 

Information Source: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com