Thanks Garnier Fructis!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hey collegiates! 

Do finals have you down? Don’t worry – we’re here for you! We just received a bunch of samples from Garnier Fructis and will be stuffing them in PO boxes to cheer up your finals week!

We love Garnier Fructis for so many reasons – not only do their products smell amazing (and fruity!), their Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner help us get the full-bodied hair we’ve always dreamed about. Volume Extend instantly extends volume for all-day fullness! The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. How great is that?

HC St. Olaf and Garnier Fructis believe that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. The aim of beauty should be happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

We hope you all enjoy your free samples, be sure to check your PO boxes in the next couple of days!

Katie is a recent graduate (and proud alum - UM YA YA!) of St. Olaf College, a small liberal arts college in Minnesota. A true Minnesota girl through and through, Katie was formerly a fashion blogger and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus St. Olaf College before becoming a contributing writer for the national site. She currently works as a marketing assistant and is interested in further pursuing a career in marketing, PR, journalism, editing...(she has no idea, if you can't tell). Katie is passionate about traveling and wants to stamp up her passport as much as possible. Katie enjoys social media, blogs, Speculoos cookie butter, dressing for success, fashion magazines and extensively quoting pop culture in social situations (especially 30 Rock). Her one party trick is knowing all the words to "Freaks and Geeks" by Childish Gambino.