jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Sit Back and Relax

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hey y’all!

It is getting to be the time in the semester when you are more than ready to relax, but rather than slacking on your homework, try redefining your style! There are various ways to calm your look without looking too lazy. Think of leggings, scarves and dresses; all simple, comfortable pieces. Here are some ideas!

Look One

Ladies, this is what I call an ingenious outfit. It’s both stylish and cozy. What more do you need in an outfit? You can wake up 10 minutes before class, throw on a sweater, leggings, a warm denim jacket and your chuck, and you’re out the door! You will be comfortable all day, without having to worry about your work load.

Look Two

Yet another comfy look. Don’t you just want to snuggle up in it? A beanie will certainly keep your head warm in these coming winter months, and a sweatshirt is another easy pick, especially paired with a plaid, fleece jacket. No need to stress out with this outfit!

Look Three

For those of you who just can’t quite get yourself to wear scrubs (I applaud you), here is a comfy, yet chic outfits. If you can find yourself a pair of stretchy jeans and break in your boots ahead of time, this look is a winner. Couple it with a sweater and maybe brand name tee, and you are ready to head out the door! Just don’t forget your book bag…

Any of your favorite pieces could work for this relaxed look. You just need to be comfortable while you live out your day! At this time in the semester, the last thing you need is a too tight pair of jeans or  a too short of skirt. I say the bigger, the cozier, the better! Winter is on its way, so take a well-deserved week off from fashion, and focus on your work.

Stay stylish, Oles! XOXO

Photo Cred

Cover Look One Look Two Look Three