This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Bonjour!

Paris Fashion Week is one in its own. The city thrives with the buzz and invites people from all over the world to experience it for themselves. Outside of each show you can see people wearing their own takes on fashion, especially Parisians. I was able to stand right outside of the Elie Saab show (my favorite designer) and watch the attendees exit – I even saw Karlie Kloss and Lily Donaldson! Each person had a look of his or her own, and it was amazing to see it all.

Here are some of my favorite looks!

This look is from Valentino’s 2015 Spring/Summer collection. The coat is so simple and elegant that it can be as a single statement piece.

Leather and cheetah print, what more could a woman want in an outfit? The look is easily pulled off with only black accessories, including heels and sunglasses.

I love the upcoming trend of unfitted pants. It is such a large contrast from the current skin-tight look that it stands out as a fashion statement.

This look is my absolute favorite! The colors are great for the upcoming spring season, and the black accents make the sweet outfit a little more edgy. It is the perfect mix.

I am still addicted to over-the-knee boots, and this outfit rocks them. With a leather addition, especially shorts, the look becomes sporty and chic.

This last look is definitely one to remember. This is a creative take on a typical suit – the tulip shaped skirt is unexpected. And with the houndstooth print, this outfit fits any woman looking for something chic.

Rather than looking inside the fashion shows, this week the focus was on the outside. So many people have their own style and it is incredible to take the time to see what they wear in the midst of a fashion-forward city.  And now that each fashion week has come to an end, it’s your turn to take these looks and make them your own.

Stay stylish, Oles! xoxo

Photo Cred

Cover Street Style