Ole Entertainment: 8 Gift Ideas Under $15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hey Oles! With finals next week, thoughts of Christmas are pretty much on the backburner until the last test is finished and the final paper has been handed in. Shopping for family and friends can get a little stressful with only a few days to get everything done once you get home, but it doesn’t have to be. Use this list to find the perfect gift for that special someone (as a bonus, everything is under $15)!

1. What Would Blair Waldorf Do? Pencil Set ($8)

Use these sassy pencils to write out your shopping list for after-Christmas sales or dazzle your Biology lab partner with them as you scribble down your observations. 

2. Personalized Friend Mug ($14)

Your best friend may be miles away, but keep her close at heart with this adorable mug. You can personalize the states to apply to your own friendship.

3. Rose Gold Fox Ring ($9)

Rose gold is all the rage this winter, and this tiny fox will look chic and sophisticated perched on your finger. Nobody has to know what a steal it was! 

4. Head Massager ($6)

Who doesn’t love having their head scratched? Treat yourself or a friend to this nifty contraption and take turns testing it out on each other.

5. Macaron Box ($10)

Perfect for storing jewelry or little notes, this precious box is so cute it’ll have you craving the real deal. 

6. Waterproof Smartphone Pouch ($12)

Keep your phone protected against the elements, at a fraction of the price of an actual waterproof case. 

7. Cozy Sweatpants ($14)

Sweatpants are a staple for any wardrobe, and this pair is tailored enough to look acceptable out in public. 

8. Festive Socks ($6)

‘Tis the season for festive holiday socks! This pair has a great pattern without sacrificing any warmth for your feet.

cover photo, pencils, mug, ring, massager, box, waterproof, sweatpants, socks

Lindsey Tucker is a freshman at St. Olaf College, and is the writer for the Ole Entertainment Blog. When she's not scoping out new music tracks or browsing Netflix for the next show to watch, she enjoys playing accordion with The Runestones, whipping up tasty drinks in The Cage and attending the occasional concert.