Meet Maren Weaver ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Meet Maren Weaver, Class of 2018!

Major: I’m an Economics major with an area of emphasis in Management Studies and a Statistics concentration.

1. How are you involved on campus? Member of the Student Activities Committee, Alpha Phi Omega, Special Olympics unified partners, Collegiate Choir, dance team, rowing crew

2. What are your summer plans? I will be interning for Congressman Erik Paulsen in Washington D.C. for the summer!

3. Where are you living next year? I will be a Junior Counselor in Hoyme next year.

4. What has been the highlight of your freshman year? Meeting my best friends and spending the weekends with them :))))))))) 

5. Dream job? CEO of Lululemon (or a Fortune 500 company), or business ethics litigation. 

6. What was the best book you read this year at Olaf? The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka J.K. Rowling).

7. Where is your favorite place on campus? The Cage

8. What classes are you taking in the fall? Microeconomics, History of Economic Thought, International Relations, and Jesus in Scripture and Tradition

9. If you could be any celebrity, who would you be? Amal Clooney or Emma Stone

10. What has been your favorite SAC activity this year? Glow in the Dark Volleyball