This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

What is your major(s)? Religion with a Biomedical Studies concentration

Where are you living this year? Mohn Hall

How are you involved on campus? Student Hall Coordinator of Mohn, Treasurer of Cantorei

Do you have a favorite memory from Olaf? It’s so hard to pick just one! I think what I’ll remember most is how many amazing people I’ve met and incredible friends I have made. There are so many relationships that have changed me and that I’ll cherish forever.

What is the best thing you’ve learned during your time at Olaf? You don’t have to have it all together. Everyone has some problem that they’re working on. 
What do you plan to do following graduation? Post-graduate service work (AmeriCorps or Habitat for Humanity), then enter grad school to get a Masters in Social Work and practice as a counselor!

Celeb crush?  J-Law/Peter Costanza

If you could name one person at Olaf to be a future president of the US of A, who would it be and why?  Will Seabrook because he’s really good at badminton and the dankest memer I know. #senate #hillhappenings

What do you think you’ll miss most about St. Olaf?  The people here are my kind of people. This place has truly become a home for me over the past few years and I’ll miss seeing it that way. 

Any advice to the younger students? Try new things and keep it based

Favorite Class at St. Olaf and why? My Science Con Interim class with Eric Cole and David Booth was amazing.

Photos used with permission from Josh Koletar (special credits to Hector)