This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Hello collegiates!

Can you believe the semester is coming to an end? With all the stresses of finals, projects, meetings and performances, things can get a little hectic. But no need to worry! The 2014 Her Campus Finals Survival Kit is here! All of these goodies are sure to make this stressful time a little sweeter! Let’s take a peek at what all of these amazing sponsors provided for us this year in the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

Cold-EEZE

Do you feel a cold coming on? No need to worry! Cold-EEZE has you covered! In our Her Campus Finals Survival Kits, we received Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Multi-Symptom Relief Cold & Flu QuickMelts® and Cold-EEZE® Cold Remedy Plus Natural Immune Support with Natural Energy QuickMelts® – how perfect! Special thanks to Cold-EEZE for sending us these amazing products to help reduce duration of the common cold, promote immune health and provide antioxidants during this stressful time. 

Find all the Cold-EEZE information you need through Facebook.com/coldeeze, Twitter.com/coldeeze, Pinterest.com/coldeeze and Instagram.com/coldeeze

Chipotle

Have a craving during your non-stop finals studying? Grab a friend and head to Chipotle! Thanks to Chipotle, we received a BOGO Burrito Card in our HC Finals Survival kit! Not only is Chipotle delicious, but they also create their food with integrity. They now use organic ingredients and serve more naturally raised meat – win-win! 

Find everything Chipotle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chipotle, Twitter: @ChipotleTweets and Instagram: Chipotlemexicangrill

Kettle Brand

Thanks to Kettle Brand for sending us “Hey Neighbor Kits” (including a tote bag, salt and pepper chips, maple bacon popcorn and get-to-know your neighbor introduction cards) in this semester’s HC Finals Survival Kit! The “Hey Neighbor Kits” are meant to foster a sense of community on campus. Gather with friends to enjoy Kettle Brand chips and snacks, then pass on your “Hey Neighbor” bag to someone you’ve never met!

Find out more via Facebook: facebook.com/KettleBrandChips, Twitter: @KettleBrand and Instagram: @KettleBrand

TRESemmé

Special thanks to TRESemmé for providing Travel Sized Hairsprays and 7 Day Keratin Smooth samples in our HC Finals Survival Kits! These products will help you create those runway looks for class, date night and the everyday! 

Find out more about TRESemmé’s amazing products through Facebook: facebook.com/Tresemme, Twitter: @Tresemme, Instagram: @Tresemme and Youtube: www.youtube.com/TRESemmé

CamelBak

How perfect is that water bottle! CamelBak sent us this Camelbak eddy in a Her-Campus approved baby pink in our Her Campus Finals Survival Kit this year! These CamelBak water bottles are spill-proof, durable and perfect for carrying around campus to keep you hydrated. 

Find out more on Facebook: facebook.com/camelbak, Twitter: @CamelBak and Instagram: @CamelBak and use the hashtag: #ditchdisposable

LUNA

What better way to enter into the holiday spirit than with the wonderful flavors of peppermint and chocolate! LUNA provides us with Chocolate Peppermint Stick LUNA bars – the perfect snack to get you through studying! These bars are not only delicious, but they are also good for you! Check it out – LUNA bars are 70% organic, are high in calcium and folic acid, are rich in antioxidants, have 8 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber! That’s a lot packed into a single bar! 

Find all things LUNA on Facebook: facebook.com/Luna, Twitter: @Lunabar and Instagram: @Lunabar

Bayer/Timeline Project

In this semester’s Her Campus Finals Survival Kit, we received Bayer/Timeline Project’s The Timeline Project Zines. This timeline is an online tool that’s about finding your goals, getting inspired and making them a reality.

To share all things about The Timeline Project, use hashtag: #TheTimelineProject

chain & charcoal

In your HC Finals Survival Kit, you will find a $20 gift card to order anything from the College Catwalk Collection from chain & charcoal. This is of-the-moment jewelry, made for collegiates that won’t break the bank! Thanks chain & charcoal! 

Find out more on Facebook: facebook.com/chainandcharcoal, Twitter: @chaincharcoal and Instagram: @chainandcharcoal

BaubleBar.com

Thanks for sending the adorable alphabet bracelet that says “#nofilter” – how cute! BaubleBar is known for creating on-trend and affordable jewelry, enjoyed by celebrities and fashion editors around the country! Use the BaubleBar Promo Code HERCAMPUS so friends and family can get 25% off their next purchase!

Learn more about BaubleBar on Facebook: facebook.com/baublebar, Twitter: @baublebar and Instagram: @baublebar

Aritzia 

Thanks to Aritzia, we received “Hello Opportunity Cards” (Internship and Jobs with Aritzia) and  Aritzia gift cards! Aritzia is an innovative women’s fashion boutique that offers beautiful clothes and accessories. Check out their amazing products at www.aritzia.com. 

Find even more information on Facebook: facebook.com/aritzialoves, Twitter: @aritzia and Instagram: @aritzia

Cosabella 

Every girl loves a cute pair of undies! Thanks to Cosabella, we received a “Never Say Never” Cutie Lowrider and coupon for underwear! Treat yourself to a shopping study break and look at all of Cosabella’s lingerie selection! Thanks Cosabella! 

Check out all of Cosabella’s – colorful -selection of lingerie on Facebook: facebook.com/cosabella.madeinitaly, Twitter: @ShopCosabella, Instagram: @ShopCosabella and Pinterest: pinterest.com/cosabella

Can you believe all of these amazing products?! Share your thoughts using #HCSurvivalKits! Her Campus St. Olaf wants to extend a special thanks to all of the sponsors that provided these wonderful goodies this year! What a treat!

Study hard, have fun and remember to take advantage of these great HC Finals Survival Kit items! HCXO! 

Kate Roy is a junior, Psychology and Dance double major at St. Olaf College. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus St. Olaf, she enjoys writing, editing, and helping her fellow Oles get their voices heard. Kate is involved in CompanyDance, the modern dance company at St. Olaf. In her free time, Kate loves to spend time with friends, listen to music, browse Her Campus, flip through fashion magazines, and eat chocolate.  Kate is a fashionista and has a passion for all things dealing with fashion. She works at Madewell, and enjoys getting experience in the fashion world. Kate headed the Her Campus St. Olaf College style blog, StO-Style (now Snapshot), for the 2013-2014 school year. She loved this position and hopes to continue her fashion writing in the future. Kate is extrememly excited to share the position of Campus Correspondent for the 2014-2015 school year and expand her involvement with St. Olaf's Her Campus Chapter.