Features

• Thank YOU!

This will be last post of the 2017-2018 school year. It’s hard to believe that my first year of college has come to a close. This year has...

• The Fashion Tag

I’ve always loved reading fashion tags as well as watching YouTube videos about it. With that being said, I’m going to do my own version...

• My Morning Routine

Today, I’m going to share with you my (almost) everyday morning routine. I do wake up at slightly different times depending on the day;...

• How to Wake Up Early

Image Source via Best Health Magazine I’ve always been a night owl. I could never get myself out of bed in time for school and am always...

• Survival Kit Spring 2018

Hello Spring? Apart from the PILES of snow on the ground, Spring is here! A few weeks ago, we tabled away some of our Spring 2018 Survival...

• Snapshot: Breaking Spring Ice

Let's just say, Spring Break felt more like Winter Break 2.0, but without Christmas. Over Spring Break, I was lucky enough to fly back home...

• What to do During Study Breaks

It’s that time of year where the end is in sight. However, there are still so many tests and essays to be done. If you’re like me, this is...

• Music of the Week

This past week, my left earbud stopped working, which left me so so sad. Like many people, I love music. Without my earbuds, I feel like I...

• Snapshot: Midterms

An encouraging message found on a blackboard in a Regents study area. We made it through midterms guys! Happy spring break!

• Snapshot: Cat Cafe

Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan- I took this photo while at a cat cafe during my interim trip. All the cats were extremely soft and fluffy. However...

• My 5 In-Flight Essentials

Location: 

Flights can be long and grueling. I’ve never been a fan of airplanes and if you’re like me, then going to new places can be hard. Over the...

• Snapshot: Melting

I thought this little lake of melted snow in the middle of campus was really pretty! I also thought the blizzard that came the night after...

• February Favorites

I hope of all of you had a lovely month of February! Only a few more weeks until SPRING BREAK! Get excited! Until then, I’m going to share...

• Snapshot: Study Spot

It's only the third week of the semester but it feels like we've been back forever. As I get used to my new schedule I'm finding new study...