Features

• Avoiding Christmas Cookie Baggage

One major complaint that I have with American holidays is that they are almost all centered around food. Not only that, but many of them...

• My Holiday Playlist

I can hardly believe Christmas is in 15 days! One of my favorite ways to get into the holiday spirit is by listening to Christmas songs...

• Snapshot: Holland Hall

Holland Hall looking beautiful in the sunset and snow! Finals are stressful but views like this really make me feel like it's almost...

• Disney Movies RATED

Spoiler Alert: All Disney movies on this list get 5 stars. If you have a problem with this rating system, keep your questions and concerns...

• The Impossible List

During one of my many pre-finals procrastination sessions, I came upon the idea of an "impossible list." According to College Info Geek, an...

• Christmas Movies!

To me, the holidays are not complete without watching my complete list of Christmas movies. Many of these films are an essential part of my...

• Winter Break Bucket List

Do you find yourself twiddling your thumbs, unable to remember how you spent your time the days before final exams, Christmas Fest, and...

• Snapshot: Library

The third floor "loud area" of the St. Olaf library. I've spent a lot of time here this week working on three different group projects and...

• Christmas Gift Ideas

Ho ho ho. We ate our turkey and mashed potatoes. Now, Christmas season is upon us. Let's decorate the Christmas tree with dazzling lights...

• Snapshot: Friendsgiving

For Thanksgiving this year I decided not to go home since the 3-4 hour plane ride and all the guests at my house last year made it a very...

• 2017 Holiday Survival Kit Rundown

While it seems pretty mild right now, I know for a fact that winter on the Hill will be freezing cold. However, despite the cold, this time...

• Black Fastday

At my family’s Thanksgiving dinner, there was quite a bit of talk about going on a diet after the last bite of pie was consumed. We laughed...

• Give Thanks, Not Regret

Do you adopt a feeling of nervous dread paired with excitement when Thanksgiving comes around and you wonder how you will handle the...

• Snapshot: Ladder

This ladder my roommate, Hannah, and I got at the beginning of freshman year when we lived in one of the smallest dorms on campus and had...

• 5 Reasons to Smile

1. Kittens Image Credit 2. Yummy goodness Image Credit 3. These dinosaurs at a drive-in movie theater Image Credit 4. Garfield's apple...

• 5 Ways to De-stress

As a college student, you are constantly on the go. Being in college for over two months already, I’ve come to realize that I’m more...