Features

• In The Zone

Today a good friend (and workout buddy) of mine and I were discussing how he was dreading having to study for a Chinese exam that night...

• Race and Racism on Campus

"Go back to Nigeria," found on a poster on campus, 2009. "You only got into St. Olaf cuz of affirmative action, u dumb fuck," found on a...

• My Favorite Photo

This photo is by far the happiest i’ve ever been. It was before my sophomore year in high school, and i was finally transferring schools...

• A Runner's Journey

Almost four years ago, I could barely run two laps around a park close to my home without wheezing. Because the park had almost no shade,...

• What is Marketplace Feminism?

When I finally reached the third floor of Buntrock, I felt hungry, sleepy, thirsty, and winded. In my defense however, everything is 10x...

• Go Big Without Getting Big

For all of you fit college ladies out there just trying to resemble Kate Hudson’s chiseled bod before summer arrives, I am here to advise...

• How To Make Abs In Stav Hall

Have you ever heard that old saying that abs are made in the kitchen? While nutrition, exercise, and sleep make up a vital trio to health,...

• Avoiding FOMO With Self Care

FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) is a real thing. And it can be a real harmful thing. Do you ever yearn for a self-care night but know that you...

• New Music!

So as y'all know by now, I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, from musicals to pop punk to emo to indie I've got my bases covered...

• Spring Reflections: Happenstance

It was one of those days where the clouds sprinkle themselves effortlessly across the morning blue sky. My mom, my little sister, and I had...