Features

• Snapshot: Owls!

Last weekend I went owl banding with a group of St. Olaf students and professors. We caught them in a net and then took them inside to...

• Falling into Fall

Autumn is that glorious time between hot, sticky summer and freezing, I-can't-stop-shivverrring winter. Break out the apple cider and curl...

• How To Create A FulFILLING Diet

Do you ever finish a meal and feel full yet unsatisfied? Maybe it’s because you are simply trying to eat healthier or maybe you have...

• Snapshot: Homecoming

In between studying for my three tests this week I took a break to enjoy some of the homecoming festivities. Featuring my friend Nisha and...

• Going Greek at Stav Hall

Hello. Gabrielle here. I will update my "On Truth" article at a later date. For now, I present to you a gift from the gods: Greek yogurt...

• Snapshot: New Year New View

Even though I got placed in my last choice dorm, I have lots of friends near me and I decorated my room to make it my own, so I'm learning...

• Building A Dream Routine

You’re back at school, or maybe new to college, and filled to the brim with high health hopes for the semester. Thoughts of trimming down,...

• On Truth

I come before you as Socrates came before the court. I have neither corrupted the youth nor have I created new gods. However, just as...

• Big Ole Adventures: San Francisco

San Francisco is a place of many diverse cultures and identities. This bay city has everything from the iconic Golden Gate Bridge to one of...

• In The Zone

Today a good friend (and workout buddy) of mine and I were discussing how he was dreading having to study for a Chinese exam that night...

• Race and Racism on Campus

"Go back to Nigeria," found on a poster on campus, 2009. "You only got into St. Olaf cuz of affirmative action, u dumb fuck," found on a...

• My Favorite Photo

This photo is by far the happiest i’ve ever been. It was before my sophomore year in high school, and i was finally transferring schools...