Campus Celeb: James McFarlin!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Olaf chapter.

Meet James (JiM) McFarlin! Bad pun extraordinaire! 

Major: Physics and Spanish

Graduating Year: 2016

1. How are you involved on campus? Track and Field, INBLACK, Music Entertainment Committee, and The Table at St. Olaf

2. What is your favorite thing about living in Felland? Cuddling with William Haines <3

3. Any plans for summer? I am a member of the Rockswold Health Scholars Program at the Hennepin County Medical Center in the cities.

4. Most influential Professor at Olaf: Phil Lundin, due to his wisdom, poise, and passion

5. Top 3 coolest experiences about studying abroad: Hiking Patagonia, camping at 15000 feet in the driest desert in the world, and Chilean street dogs 

6. Dream job? Professional baseball player and off-season astronaut

7. If you could be BFFs with any celebrity, who would it be and why? If I could be bffs with any celebrity I would choose whoever that guy is that plays Nick Miller in New Girl :)

8. Favorite show on Netflix? The Following

9. What are you most excited about for your senior year? I am most excited for an entire year to cuddle with William, and one last go at indoor and outdoor track.

10. Have any advice to incoming freshmen? Get involved in something you never thought you would actually do.