This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Just because it’s getting colder doesn’t mean you have to hide behind big, bulky winter clothes for the next 5 months. Take advantage of the new season to change up your wardrobe! While you’re procrastinating studying for finals by online shopping, look for out for these pieces showing up everywhere this winter.

Wool coats – A nice coat instantly makes any outfit look significantly more put together than it did before.

Bold knits – The cold doesn’t mean you have to suddenly only wear black and grey. Turtlenecks are a classic, but also mock necks, bold prints and bold colors are all ways to make a statement this winter. Louis Vuitton and Prada both already showcased their take on bold knits for this season.  

Beanies – Stay cute while staying warm with a good beanie, pom-poms especially are a big trend.

Mom jeans – The “mom jean” look is making a comeback. Paired with an oversized knit and your favorite boots you can keep the fashion while still being incredibly comfortable

Statement boots – It’s no secret that it snows in Canton. Don’t let that hold you back from showing off your style with a good pair of statement boots.

Oversized tote bags – Hoarders rejoice! You can now carry everything you want with you because big bags are back. Celine just dropped their line of the oversized bag for the winter.  

Photo Creds: InStyle, Dune London, Pinterest, Aritzia