Winter Survival Kit 2016~ A Kick-off to the Holiday Season!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Hey all, the survival kits just keep getting better and better each time we receive them!  All of us at Her Campus St. Law U want to thank the lovely Her Campus Media Team for putting these together so that we can give them out to you. So let’s get into everything that we received in this season’s package:

1. Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag with a $1 off coupon by the brand Yogi

Tea is just an awesome gift that you can give to anyone because it’s good for your overall health and it makes you feel better during colder days. During finals and over the holidays, tea is a must have!  We hope you enjoy these unique fruity and floral teas and that they make you feel full of energy.

1. Book of the Month with a Beach Tote and a bookmark by BOTM

This awesome company makes it easy for you to find good books to enjoy when you’re not doing school work. Over the holidays when you have more down time from classes is the best time to curl up with a new read. If you become a member of this company, you can choose which book you want delivered right to you!

P.S. if you use the code HERCAMPUS30, you can get 30% off a 3-month membership plus a free tote!  It comes out to less than $10.50/month for a brand new hardcover book. If you go to this site, you can enroll: http://www.bookofthemonth.com/enroll

1. Facemasks from Leaders Cosmetics

We were so excited to have received these awesome sheet masks! I myself stand by sheet masks and try to use one at least once a week, I love them so much!!  These are all coconut gel sheet masks that contain vitamins B, C and antioxidant Anthocyanin to provide nutrients for your skin! We received 3 different kinds from the 7 Wonders Collection: Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution mask, Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask, and the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing mask.

1. Rimmel London — ScandalEyes Original Mascara, ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16 hr Kissproof Lip Colour, Natural Bronzer

We love getting products from Rimmel and trying out their new products, and it makes it even better that you can get them right from the drugstore- accessible and affordable!

1. Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist by Pure Silk

You are always in need of soft and smooth legs, whether you are wearing a dress or going to workout in shorts. This travel size can is prime for when you go on a short trip and need to shave.

Also: Enter at: http://legslikepuresilk.com/#sskc for a chance to win a Love Your Legs Getaway! You and a friend could win a trip to majestic Colorado and enjoy roundtrip airfare and accommodations, a day of relaxation at Life Spa, a night of music at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, entrance into the Gildan Esprit de She 5k/10k and a Pure Silk prize bag!

We hope you loved this season’s #HCSurvivalKit as much as we did.

Don’t forget to follow us on our social media platforms so you don’t miss a beat:

Facebook: Her Campus St. Law U

Twitter: @HCStLawrence

Instagram: @hcstlawu

Megan is a Senior at St. Lawrence University, Majoring in Biology and Double Minoring in Communications and Sports Studies. Megan enjoys working out, fashion and watching videos on YouTube. Her celeb role model is Jessie James Decker. Outside of school, Megan loves hanging out with her friends, going to the beach, hiking and traveling with her family.