Gift Ideas for Friends All for Under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

The holidays are just around the corner and the shopping can be overwhelming, especially as a college student. Here are ten gift ideas for any friend, that also sticks to a budget. Happy shopping!

1. Fuzzy socks​ – Winter is here! Fuzzy socks are perfect for the cold weather. They can be worn with slippers, moccasins, and boots, or even when you are just lounging around your dorm room. Visit TJ Maxx, Amazon, or any department store for cheap and super cozy socks!

2. Candles​ – Room smelling a little funky? Candles will do the trick! Having one will put your mind at ease and keep the room smelling fresh and feeling cozy.

3. Jewelry​ – Need to dress up your outfit? Jewelry will always spice it up. Necklaces, rings, and bracelets are perfect gifts for your friends. All are perfect ways to accessorize with every and any outfit, and you can personalize this by getting your friend something that they will wear a lot.

4. Scarves​ – Another great accessory for outfits in the winter! Another bonus point for keeping you warm on those cold days :)

5. Winter hats​ – Beanies and winter hats are another way to accessorize your outfit and be warm at the same time!

6. Starbuck’s/Dunkin’ Donuts gift card​ – Because mostly all college kids run on coffee!

7. Bath Bombs @ Ulta​ – Baths are essential to de-stressing, so why not make it fun? Bath bombs in either bright colors or calm colors are an awesome option for whatever mood you are feeling that night. Ulta has great quality and inexpensive bath bombs to choose from this holiday season.

8. SLU swag ​- Brewster Bookstore sells all types of SLU apparel! Hats and socks are cheap gifts to have your friends rep SLU. You can never have enough SLU spirit!

9. Journals​ – Have something on your mind? Crazy stories with your friends? Journals are a great way to write down your thoughts and of course to never forget those funny memories with your friends. 10. Mugs – Coffee or tea are essential in the morning after that late night of studying. Mugs with inspirational words or phrases will always get you thinking positively for that day.

(Photos: Pinterest, Google Images)