Fashion Forecast for Spring Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Spring has finally sprung in Canton, which means it’s time to look at what’s trending this season! After a long winter of wearing boots and big coats, it’s time to break out the flats and cute tops. Here are some trends to look out for!

1. Bright Colors. Anything bright is trendy for this spring! Even if there is still snow on the ground, it’s always great to add a pop of color to your wardrobe. Our personal favorites include bright tops, colorful shoes, and a handbag or clutch to complete the look.  

2. Rompers. Whether it’s a solid color or pattern, all rompers are in for this season. Rompers are easy to throw on in the morning, especially if you are in a rush, and can be worn into the summer and fall. Rompers can be layered with a cardigan or denim jacket for cooler days as well. Our favorite stores to find them include Charlotte Russe, Lulus, and Tobi.  

3. Loafers/Slip-On Sneakers. Slip-on sneakers and loafers are very fashionable for this spring. They are extremely comfortable, and loafers are great if you want your outfit to look more dressy. Find them at Steve Madden, Vans, and Cole Haan.  

4. Loose Fit Sweaters. Loose, lightweight sweaters make for an easy outfit, and look great paired with a statement necklace. Favorite stores include Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, and Lulus.

5. Lightweight Jacket. It’s finally time to put away the winter coat and transition to something more lightweight. These jackets are a great to have when the temperature changes throughout the day. Bright colored raincoats are forecasted to be in for this spring and our personal favorites are H&M, Express, J Crew, and Barbour.