etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

2017 Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. Law U chapter.

Hey Saints! Spring Break is just around the corner and the HerCampus Media Headquarters has once again gifted us with a seasonal Survival Kit. The kit is all about Spring Break Essentials. We’re so grateful to HerCampus for providing us with these necessary Spring Break items! If you’re interested in hearing what we received, and what you could possibly have, then keep on reading!

1. Planners, Sticker Sheet, and Colorful Markers by Erin Condren — these planners and stickers have incredible designs that will motivate you to keep your life organized and full of color. Even if you don’t happen receive one of these planners, you should definitely check out Erin’s designs on her Instagram @erincondren or look at the items on her website erincondren.com

2. #ActuallySheCan Success Issue — this campaign is all about female empowerment. The platform allows women to be able to express their own goals, achievements, and well-being. This would be an awesome read over break, and maybe it can empower you to do something great!

3. Cystex tablets and BOGO coupons for anything — Cystex is what helps us girls with those problems that we don’t really want to talk about. It assists in treatment and “management” when one may get infected with a UTI.

4. Psssst! Tropical Travel Size Dry Shampoo + save $1 coupons by Freeman Beauty — Dry shampoo is always a must! I find myself using it at least 3 times a week, whether I’m looking to get a little extra volume in my roots at the end of the day, or if I’m trying to soak up the oil in my hair after a workout. It helps all hair types look a little bit fresher, and the travel size is awesome to carry in your beach bag or in your toiletry bag on a trip. Added bonus: it’s formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMO’s, or triclosan!

5. Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion by L’Oreal — these towelettes and tinted lotion are great alternatives to achieve a glowy tan while not putting your skin in the harmful rays of the sun while on break. It’s also good if you’re not going anywhere hot for break, but still want a nice glow. They’re super fast-drying and claim to not leave any streaks on your skin!

6. Hot Lips Lipstick samples in Miranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy by Charlotte Tilbury — I’ve been hearing all about the success of Charlotte Tilbury since her makeup line first started in 2013, and her products do not disappoint! Her formula is unbeatable and the packaging is beautiful. You will want to get your hands on some of these samples for break because they’re easy to apply and come in the most wearable colors.  Plus, her products can be a little pricey so it’s good to sample things before you decide on buying the full size!

7. Black Velvet Choker by Juicy Couture — this is on trend right now and is a perfect statement accessory to make your outfit bold and chic.  

SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY

We were in the Student Center last week displaying our items so that you could learn more about our chapter and also get a better idea of what the products look like. We’re giving you an opportunity to actually win this stuff, for free! All you have to do is post a picture of campus and tag either @hcstlawu or use the hashtag #hcstlawu. The raffle will go until next Wednesday (3/15/17). It’s super easy and fun, so start posting! Good luck!

Megan is a Senior at St. Lawrence University, Majoring in Biology and Double Minoring in Communications and Sports Studies. Megan enjoys working out, fashion and watching videos on YouTube. Her celeb role model is Jessie James Decker. Outside of school, Megan loves hanging out with her friends, going to the beach, hiking and traveling with her family.
Kayla is Junior at St. Lawrence University, majoring in Communications and minoring in Sociology. She is a member of the Women's Lacrosse team on campus and is Vice President of Public Relations at Delta Delta Delta. She lives in Milbrook, NY where she is the 2nd oldest of four children and where her 4 doggies stay. Her role models include.. Amy Schumer. Kayla just recently got back from a semester abroad in Prague and is excited to pick up Chapter Coorespondent for Her Campus St. Law U once again!