This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

School is fun and all, but nothing can beat when Spring break rolls around. Though it may only last for about a week, there is always some beach to go to, a trip to a tropical place planned or even a road trip in the works. Which means there is no way you can go without taking a few  essentials and what is more essential than the items that make you life so much easier.

Where do you go to keep track of all your vacation plans? Your planner of course and what better one than an Erin Condren one. Keep track of all those payment deadlines and reservations to make sure your vacay down in Cancun goes perfectly!

Four days in a car trying to get across the country and your hair is getting greasy, well PSSSST! There is something for that and it comes in a tropical scent to make you think you are already at the beach and not passing through Kansas. PSSSST! Dry shampoo is gonna help ya make it to the next rest stop where you may wanna freshen up in the bathroom.

Held it in too long or maybe the salt water at the beach and the lack of water you’ve been drinking is finally catching up to you? No big deal Cystex will relieve the pain of a simple UTI so you can get back out there to have some fun.

Not really getting the tan you expected that can easily be solved with a little Loreal Sublime Bronze. These little self-tanning towelettes will give you the glow you’ve been looking for all winter.

Spring Break should be sick and a time to remember. Live it up, stay safe and order it on the rocks!

London-Calderon is a Senior at St. John's University and is EIC for the chapter. She spends her time writing, listening to music and working on several unfinished books. When she graduates she plans on going into the workforce and reporting for a publication. She is also an intern at Newsday Media.