This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St. John's chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is one of the most creative and fashionable individuals to walk the halls of SJU. When he isn’t stealing deals online building his wardrobe or playing Miitomo (a virtual app game) then he can be seen working for online publications and being a stylists for bloggers and photographers.

Where are you from?

I am from a small suburb outside of D.C. called Silver Spring.

What is your major/minor?

My major is Advertising and I have a minor in Fashion Studies

What is your year?

I am a junior.

What organizations are you a part of?

I am part of the Red House (Fashion Club) on campus, and I am a member of FashionMovesForward.com.

What are your hobbies?

My hobbies include scrolling though eBay and going shopping for deals on designer and vintage clothing, image searching fashion photography, blasting music and going to concerts. Also cooking omelets and other breakfast food, freestyle rapping with friends, playing settlers of catan and super smash brothers, playing soccer, memes, having too many deep conversations, exploring the outdoors aimlessly and go karting is dope.

What do you want to do as a career?

I’ll be the creative director for I.D. magazine or the head stylist for Dries Van Noten or my own company.

What is something unique you have done?

I’ve gotten lost off a trail on a mountain by myself for 3 hours, won the bocce ball state championship for my high school in Maryland, Kirk Knight and Joey Badass walked up to me and Kirk complemented me on my jacket. I reposted an embarrassing photo of my high school English teacher on Facebook and it ended up trending on twitter, I used to be a camp counselor and kids still think I am a tree to be climbed on, I’ve spend almost 400 total hours playing Pokémon White version and I have a secret mix tape I can’t tell you all about but I’m worried one day I’ll be asked about it during a job interview.

Reza Moreno

St. John's

I am 19 years old from Southern Califronia currently a student at St. John's University. I love writing about fashion and sports. My hobbies include designing clothes, writing poems, and reading!
Contributor Account