What’s in Our Summer Survival Kit?

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at St Edward's chapter.

Well collegiettes, it’s that time again. School’s almost out for summer! Her Campus wants you to take the time to be proud of all that you’ve accomplished this year. We want to send you off into summer with some goodies to help you get into that summer spirit.

Our survival kit includes:

White Fur Novel 

“A stunning star-crossed love story set against the glitz and grit of 1980s New York City” I can’t wait to dive right into this one in a few weeks! What a perfect beach read <3 

Summer’s Eve Products

We have some new Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily deodorant. It’s important to stay fresh during all of your activities, and even more so once you get back from your long summer days and hop in the shower with Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash and Cleansing Cloths.

Steripod Toothbrush Protectors

Help keep your toothbrush germ-free for finals week, the coffee breath will be too real…

Essence Brow Fixing Pencil 

cause who doesn’t want Cara Delavigne level brows?!

As always, thank you to our amazing sponsors and partners who continuously bring us fantastic goodies in our Survival Kits. 

HCXO

Hannah Saada

St Edward's '18

Hannah is passionate about gender equity and is a Marketing major at St. Edward's University. She's currently the President for HC at her university. Friends can attest she's a serious Netflix addict and 80s movies are close to her heart. When she's not binge watching a new show, you'll either catch her reading or laughing at terrible puns. [S]he's a righteous dude. Follow Hannah on Instagram at @han_saada
Samantha is a Senior English writing and rhetoric major at St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. She just got back to America after studying abroad for a semester in Angers, France. On top of writing for Her Campus, Samantha is a teaching assistant for freshman writing classes and a news reporter/ social media editor for Hilltop Views, her campus newspaper. Follow her on twitter @samanthdriscoll and instagram @sdrisco.