Insanely easy DIY projects to spice up your living space

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SPU chapter.

You can spice up with your room with some faux fur. Drape it, shape it or lay it on the floor for an adorable and cheap rug.

Easy to find at local fabrics stores or you can get it here here

Recycle your paper towel/toilet paper rolls and make them into an adorable wall hanging for your kitchen, bedroom or bathroom

Recycle or purchase a picture frame from the dollar store and paint it with chalkboard paint for a to do list, quote board or just a fun addition to your room!

Get it here and here Or just use a dry erase marker on the glass for a cute framed white board!

Make your own customizable coasters with a cork board, tiles, mod podge and scrapbook paper, books, maps, printed images online

Spice up your storage and spray paint or cover your old shoe boxes with scrapbook paper, books, maps, printed images online with a little help of mod podge

Hey I'm Jaclyn! I paint and I sew. I'm a senior studying apparel design and merchandising. I'm so excited to write for HerCampus so I can share some tips and tricks of fashion with you!
Fashion merchandising student at Seattle Pacific University where I aspire to become a bridal stylist, fashion stylist or trend forecaster. Other hobbies of mine include photography, sketching, and blogging . Follow my style blog at www.stylistinseattle.com