What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dish Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Are you the head of the table or a sweet side dish? Don’t worry, we’ve got a place for you at our Thanksgiving feast!

Turkey

You like to be the center of attention… everyone knows who you are and everyone loves you for that! There are certain things about you that people love and some things that people don’t love – but that doesn’t matter because everyone accepts you for who you are.

Cornbread

You’re sweet, but tough! You’re a kind soul who gives freely to others, but you don’t let people walk all over you. You know how to stand your ground and stay true to who you are. You’re good at making friends and you’re loyal to the people you surround yourself with.

Stuffing

You’re strong and always have it together. Everyone can count on you to be there for them. You always know what to do and what to say, so naturally people ask you for advice. You typically don’t deal with drama, and it never seems to find you in the first place.

Mac and Cheese

You’re a hopeless romantic. You enjoy the comfort of a warm hug and treasure the little things in life. You cry at proposal videos and you love a good rom com. You’re also a firm believer in soul mates and love at first sight!

Mashed Potatoes

You’re keen on emotions and wear your heart on your sleeve. You know how to speak your mind without hurting other people’s feelings. You’re a good listener and people feel comfortable confiding in you… they know you will tell them what they need to hear, but with the best intentions in mind. 

Cranberry Sauce

You are full of sass! You have a sarcastic side and you aren’t afraid to tell it like it is. You’re very spontaneous and always looking for a new adventure. Sometimes you say the wrong thing, but when you do, your sweet side immediately comes out to fix it!

Pumpkin Pie

You’re a crowd favorite. Everyone looks forward to seeing you!  You’re a generous person as you always give your all in everything you do while making it look completely effortless.

Sarah Westbrook

South Carolina

Sarah Westbrook is a senior at the University of South Carolina. She majors in Marketing with a minor in PR and Advertising, and hopes to one day open up a cupcake boutique. She loves baking, snuggling with dogs, watching Criminal Minds, and Carolina Game Days!!!
SC Contributor

South Carolina