What Your Favorite Bath & Body Works Scent Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Bath & Body Works is the place for your favorite fragrances, so next time try one that fits your personality!

1. Cocoshea Cucumber

This fresh scent shows you’re the type of person who loves all things outdoors. It’s your passion to move from place to place finding the greatest landscape views. You’re always on the move looking for the next best spot.

2. Peach Bellini

This citrus smell shows that you have two sides: a simple, relaxing side that everyone appreciates when they need someone to chill with and a fun party side that everyone appreciates when they’re ready to go out and kick it. Everyone needs someone like you in their life, they may just not know it yet.

3. Oahu Coconut Sunset

This lush perfume captures the essence of the tropics. It shows that you’re always on the lookout for your next vacation. You love to go with the flow and move where the waves take you, especially if it takes you to a tropical island in the Bahamas. 

4. Sweet Pea

This floral aroma is perfect for any picnicking, girl next door. You’re the type of person who would rather go out in a field of wildflowers full of adventurous finds than receive a bouquet from a grocery store. You’re the perfect balance of adventurous and down-to-earth.

5. Pretty as a Peach

This fruity flavor shows you have a wild side. You’re the outgoing type who’s full of energy and is always up for a road trip or a GNO. You love to get down with friends or strangers, and everyone is attracted to you. 

6. Almond and Vanilla

This warm extract shows that you’re the type of person that puts on clothes right after they’re out of the dryer. You love the clean, crisp smell, but you love the warmth of the laundry even more. Everything you love is warm because it reminds you of summer. You’re calm and kind, and everyone loves you.

Sarah Justus

South Carolina

I like mac and cheese, coffee, and cats
SC Contributor

South Carolina