What Bar You Should Go To, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

We all have those routine bars we like to go to on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night. But have you ever let the stars tell you where you should go? Check out what your Zodiac sign is telling you and give it a try!

Aries – Pour House

Aries are energetic and confident, and aren’t afraid to take chances. When going downtown to get a little rowdy and have a good time, Aries should go to Pour House, where they can dance on tables and sing along to today’s pop music and classic hits.

Taurus –Latitude 22

Although sometimes regarded as stubborn, Taurus are also very kind and passionate. With lots of great music and elevated surfaces in Lat, Taurus can let loose with their closest friends and live “the good life” for the night.

Gemini – Horseshoe

Gemini are easily adaptable to new things in life, and they are always youthful and lively. For this reason, they should head out to Horseshoe. They can be the center of attention on the dance floor or the table tops, or just enjoy dancing in a large group with their friends.

Cancer – Breakers

Cancers are more sensitive, but still very much sociable. Always kind and sharing, they should go to Breakers, where there is lots of open space for large groups to hangout in a more relaxed setting.

Leo – Pav’s

Leos are leaders by nature, cheerful, and humorous, and expect to have a good time when they go out. Pav’s is the perfect place for them! With a large open deck and here-to-have-fun vibe, Leos are able to hangout with their many friends and easily make more, inside and outside Pav’s.

Virgo – Pinch

Virgos are witty, entertaining, shy, and reliable. Their sophisticated personality lets them thrive at Pinch, where they can be sociable in a large group, and bingo on Wednesday night will bring out the best of their intelligence and meticulous nature.

Libra – Jake’s

Known for their easygoing personality, Libras can talk to anyone and everyone with their charming and sociable characteristics. Because of their peaceful nature, they would have fun at Jake’s, which gives off a more mature, laidback, outdoorsy and open vibe.

Scorpio – Cotton Gin

Known for their independent lifestyle and emotional, magnetic, and passionate personality, Scorpios will always have fun at Cotton Gin. Cotton gives Scorpios an environment to dance all night long and make the most of the night with their friends.

Sagittarius – Moosehead

Often known for their optimistic and freedom-loving personality, Sagittarians should go to Moosehead, where there is a large amount of space for them to dance, sit and talk, or even take chances like riding the mechanical bull!

Capricorn – Bird Dog

Capricorns are ambitious but careful, dominant but reserved. They like to have fun, but not overdo it, and for this reason Bird Dog is the place for them! Housing beer pong tournaments, T-shirt Tuesdays, and a way to request songs, this bar is a perfect way for Capricorns to act freely.

Aquarius – Saloon

Saloon is a great place for Aquarii to go at night! Exciting, friendly, and sometimes unpredictable, Aquarii need a place where they can dance on benches and do crazy things, play jenga and other games, but also relax and talk easily outside with friends.

Pisces – Breakers Live

Pisces are often compassionate, intuitive, and musical, and should therefore go to Breakers Live! With live music from local bands, open karaoke, and always a lot of people, Pisces are able to act on their friendly personality and be in the company of many different people – either by the bar or by the stage.

From New Jersey Student at the University of South Carolina
Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.