Tucker Bridges ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Tucker Bridges

Hometown: Gastonia, NC

Year: Freshman

Major: Business

Age: 18

Relationship Status: Yes, I’ll go to your function

This week’s campus cutie got Her Campus’ attention with his good looks, but we stuck around because of his incredible personality. Tucker is pretty much every girl’s dream guy: he’s smart, plays guitar, loves to travel, and is sure to always put a smile on your face. If you don’t believe us, just ask the ladies of Alpha Chi Omega: Tucker placed second in their “Omega Man” male-pageant competition last week!

What are you involved in on campus? “I’m pledging Phi Kappa Sigma, but initiation is coming up soon and I’m looking forward to getting a chance at wearing the letters.”

Why did you choose USC? “For the international business program. I just got back from a year of foreign exchange in Germany, so if I hadn’t gotten in here I would’ve gone to college in Europe.” Cool!

What do you do for fun? “I swim, play some guitar, duke it out in semi-pro men’s church league softball and watch TLC daytime television.” We also love our TLC!

What’s your favorite food? “Hands down SpongeBob mac and cheese. That’s a serious answer…the shapes make it taste so much better.”

Guilty Pleasure? “Any Lana Del Ray song.” (He’s a keeper).

What are your plans for the future? “I hope to go to international business law, mergers and acquisitions.”

Who’s your celebrity crush? “It would have to be That ‘70s Show era Mila Kunis.”

What’s your go-to pickup line? “I’m an eagle scout and that usually doesn’t help anyone in the area of pickup lines but I’d have to say, ‘I’ve been a boy scout for a while but you’ve got my heart tied in a knot I can’t work out.’ Corny is key.”

What do you think is a girl’s best feature? “Her eyes.”

Where would you take your dream girl on a date? “I’d love to go on a little bluegrass or country concert outdoors and make a road trip of it.”

What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten? “If you’re man enough to get yourself in a stupid situation, be man enough to get yourself out of it.”

Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!