This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Are you fed up with the constant Ke$ha and Pitbull playing on every radio, sound system, and dormroom laptop? Lucky for you, Her Campus South Carolina has the inside scoop on a new, up-and-coming duo that will definitely revamp your iPod. And ladies, be prepared to swoon, because what’s more irresistible than two attractive guys doing a remix with Frozen’s “Let It Go?” Nothing.

Bucknell University sophomore, Dan Gevirtz, and Pennsylvania State University sophomore, Matt Fell, have undoubtedly brought something genuine and original to the table with their creation of Heyyo. Getting their start by simply messing around on a piano at Penn State, this dynamic duo unchained their equivalent passion for music; and since then, have made nothing but chart-worthy tracks.

Taking samples from artists such as Ellie Goulding, Capital Cities, and even Disney, Matt and Dan have created original songs that will leaving you wanting more. With Matt’s musical background and Dan’s ability to write and rap, Heyyo’s potential is limitless.

Ready to release their second EP on iTunes, Heyyo has far surpassed their dreams of success in the passed few months. “We’re just having so much fun with it, and there are people out there who like what we’re doing,” Dan Gevirtz says, “It’s been awesome.”

Be sure to buy Heyyo’s EP, Heyyo., on iTunes, and look out for their new one coming soon!

Follow Heyyo on Twitter: @heyyomusic

Like them on Facebook: Heyyo Music

http://youtu.be/VRYdAO19Ync