This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The 67th annual Emmy’s brought some of the best fashion to date. There were so many deserving wins last night both during the show and on the red carpet. Here are our top 10 favorites:

Emma Roberts, American Horror Story and Scream Queens star, stunned in this custom Jenny Packham gown. Can you say old Hollywood glamorous?

Kerry Washington-It’s no surprise that Olivia Pope made the list. The Scandal star was looking edgy in this fresh off the runway Marc Jacob’s ensemble.

Samira Wiley stood out in this gorgeous one-shoulder piece. The fuchsia was such a great color for her.

Sarah Hyland was looking glamorous in this Zac Posen off the shoulder gown. Head to toe perfection~

Orange is the New Black star Laura Prepon looked gorgeous in this detailed Christian Siriano dress.

Everyone’s favorite funny girl Amy Poehler wore this simple but chic gown by Michael Kors.

Joanne Froggatt looks flawless in this strappy J Mendel piece. Oh so elegant~

Taylor Schilling in this daring Stella McCartney gown. Not many people can pull of this color, but Taylor sure did.

The Orange is the New Black cast continues it’s reign over the best-dressed list with Laverne Cox in this strappy Calvin Klein dress. Laverne never disappoints.

Game of Thrones star Lena Headey looked flawless in this sparkling, plunging Zuhair Murad gown. Did we mention she just had a baby in June?

That’s a wrap on our Emmy’s fashion favorites. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees- it was a great night, indeed. 

Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!