Nickelodeon’s New All-90s Channel is All That

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Did you just stumble upon the best news article you will read all week? Probably.

There has been talk of Nickelodeon bringing back old 90’s TV favorites for several weeks now. After much anticipation, they have finally blessed us with the list of which shows are coming back. Their new all-nighter channel, “The Splat,” will be on the air starting October 5th and will run nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. EST (primetime, if you ask me). Here are the gems that will soon be re-entering your life:

ALL THAT

“Stop, look, and watch! Ready yet? Get set! It’s all that!”

THE ANGRY BEAVERS

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK

So, young Ryan Gosling only appeared in one episode of this series, but how could we ignore that?

CATDOG

“Catdog, catdog, alone in the world was a little catdog!”

CLARISSA EXPLAINS IT ALL

Based on this gif, I would say she definitely does “explain it all.”

HEY, ARNOLD

“Move it, football head!”

HEY, DUDE

KENAN & KEL

THE REN & STIMPY SHOW

LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE

ROCKO’S MODERN LIFE

RUGRATS

“Hang on to your diapies babies, we’re going in!”

SALUTE YOUR SHORTS

And lastly, drumroll please…

THE WILD THORNBERRYS

The only downside to this incredible line up is how much sleep we’re going to lose over it.

Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!