Myron Garrett ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Meet Myron Garrett, this week’s Campus Cutie! Trust us, those blond locks aren’t the only thing you’re going to love about this great guy!

Name: Myron Garrett

Age: 21

Year: Senior

Major: Global Supply Chain Organization Management

Favorite Color: Blue

What is your favorite movie?

“Off the top of my head, Hot Rod is one of my all time favorites. But I honestly enjoy most movies, even a good chick flick.”

What do you look for in a girl?

“A girl’s eyes are usually the first thing to catch my attention, but I love a girl with a contagious laugh.”

Where is your favorite place to eat on, or around campus?

“I love the vista! I really like to eat anywhere with live music. Add a good burger and a cold beer, and that’s a solid meal.”

What is your most embarrassing moment?

“I try not to get embarrassed easily, but I’m not the most graceful person. I’ve slipped on the wet bricks at the horseshoe multiple times and every time is pretty embarrassing.”

What is your ideal date?

“My ideal date would be something completely out of the ordinary. I feel like an afternoon of go-cart racing and unhealthy food would be amazing. Or an evening of hiking and having a picnic with a great view would be perfect. A date that is filled with laughter and where you can just be yourself would be ideal.”

Do you have any hobbies?

“My hobbies are anything related to sports. I love anything that involves a board: snowboarding, wakeboarding, surfing. I enjoy anything outdoors. I especially love hiking and camping.”

So, how long is your hair?

“My hair is currently 15 inches. I’ve always had long hair growing up and I just like it better when it’s like that. I also feel like I can pull off a pretty mean man bun so that’s awesome too. My long-term plans are donating it, when I finally get it cut.”   

I'm energetic, outgoing and loud full time student at USC with a keen interest in Broadcast Journalism and all things NBA
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!