burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Must Have Summer Collections from Entourage and Bohemian

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

It’s that time of year again! As the weather gets warmer and your wardrobe looks blander, you’ll be in desperate need of some new spring and summer pieces. So we talked to two of our In Her Shoes sponsors, Bohemian and Entrourage, to find some of the must-have trends for this season.

Bohemian

Current favorites

Anything off-the-shoulder, maxi dresses, “caftans” (loose dresses) especially because they’re so easy to wear

Just In

Tie-up tops, button-down tops, lots of denim, pants with frayed hems, high waist retro fit jeans

Trending for Spring and Summer

Baby blue, blush pink and white are all popular colors for spring and summer. A big trend for the summer is asymmetrical dresses and tops. Two pieces are also really big right now and an ongoing trend for summer.

Entourage

J, the Entourage Brand Director, gave us the inside scoop on his current favorites, pieces that recently came out and must wear trends for spring and summer. Be sure to check out their website for even more cute styles!

Current Favorites

Entourage is known for their gorgeous spring and summer blouses and dresses. They also have a great jewelry and accessory selection.

Just In

Entourage recently launched “Athleisure”. The athletic clothing line encompasses the idea of “fashion meets fitness” with a wide variety of clothing including leggings with mesh panels, multiple strap bralettes and athletic jackets. Entourage’s goal was to make clothing for both the gym and going out. They also recently launched swimwear. Both will soon be available not just online, but also in stores.  

Trending for Spring and Summer

“Blush is the new black”. Other big trends include camo, cut-outs, off-the-shoulder, bomber jackets and graphic tees. The popular look has lately given off a “masculine meets feminine” vibe; hard edge softened with color and approach.

Get shopping!

Claire Westbrook

South Carolina

I am a freshman at the University of South Carolina. I enjoy writing. I also have a passion for makeup.
Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.