This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Name: Marie Knoll

Age: 19

Hometown: Buffalo, NY

Year: Freshman

Major: Exercise Science

Relationship Status: “Single Pringle”

This week, Her Campus picked Marie as our campus cutie because not only is she fun and hilarious, but she is simply one-of-a-kind. Of all the girls at USC, Marie is definitely one you won’t forget!

Favorite article of clothing: “Leggings…obviously” Ok, yeah we definitely agree with you, not only are they comfy, but they go with anything.

What is a goal that you have: “Oh! Finish an entire double douzie cake slice in one sitting from marble slab. That is a goal…it will be accomplished at some point—honestly it probably could be accomplished right now.”

What’s your favorite type of food: “That’s a stressful question…I don’t know! I think honestly…mac n’ cheese, like every variety of it.” Too true, is there such a thing as a bad kind of mac n’ cheese? The answer is no.

What’s your favorite part about USC: “I feel like people expect a good answer for that one…mmm I guess the campus itself probably?” Agreed. USC is definitely a pretty place to be!

What’s the funniest/most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you: “Ok so within the past week I’ve accidently used the men’s bathroom on several occasions…luckily I haven’t run actually run into any guys, but I’m starting to get concerned.”

Favorite TV show: “Uh desperate housewives, duh.”

Who’s your man candy Monday: “Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp. Without a doubt.” 

If you could have any superpower what would it be: “ Oh that one’s definitely teleporting, you know the one where you just snap your fingers and you can go anywhere.”

Favorite Ice cream flavor: “Normally I like peanut butter chocolate, but I like mint chocolate chip if I want a fresh palate.”

What’s a hidden talent that you have: “I can pop my thumb out of its socket…that’s about it. Wow that’s kind of sad now that I hear myself say it.” Hey, that’s better than nothing.

If you could be any animal what would it be:

*Googles animals* “ahh all that’s coming up is Maroon 5! Ok I guess I’d have to say Pitbull…but not the dog, the singer.”

Favorite movie quote: “You’re a wizard Harry” –Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.