LOTW: Karlie Kloss at USC

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

In case you haven’t heard, Karlie Kloss came to campus on Tuesday, April 12! HC South Carolina was obviously there to investigate, got great pictures, and fan girl (a lot). And when a famous model comes to campus, we just have to award her with our campus Look of the Week.

Karlie wore a casual outfit (maybe we can copy it for class), with a ruffled top and jeans. She accessorized with cute sandals with a mini heel,  a gold chain necklace and matching bracelets. She rocked this day outfit and it was perfect for her visit to campus. Karlie also told the collegiettes in attendance that she would tell Taylor Swift “hi” from us. (Woo woo!)
BONUS: Karlie also said she loves Cocky and we got a picture of the two love birds together.

Her Campus SC is grateful for any opportunity to meet #girlbosses and today was no exception. Huge thanks to supermodel/entreprenuer Karlie Kloss for visiting, and thanks to the National Society of Minorities in Hospitality and Nordstrom for bringing her here! It definitely made our day. Go Cocks!

Anna Siedlecki

South Carolina

making it through the day, one pizza slice at a time
Kristina Zagame

South Carolina

Born and raised right outside the great city of Boston. Senior at the University of South Carolina. Major: Broadcast Journalism. Minor: Sport and Entertainment Management. Interests include traveling, storytelling, and trying to squeeze in naps. Biggest pet peeve: being told, "no." Instagram & Twitter: @kzagame GO COCKS!