The Hottest Memorial Day Sales in Columbia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.
As the weather heats up, the craze to find the perfect holiday bikini or night-out-look leaves our bank accounts drained.Lucky for us, these stores are planning some killer sales, saving your bank account while simultaneously helping us get the perfect look. 
Banana Republic, 40% Off

Now through Memorial Day, Banana Republic is having their Hello Summer Sales Event with prices 40% off or more. We recommend their relaxed-fit chino pants as a must-have item! Banana Republic is located in the Columbiana Centre Mall.

Loft, 50% Off
Rumor has it Loft will be offering 50% off select styles. Loft is the go-to store for those of us new to the workforce, so you can bet we’re excited about this one! Loft is located in Trenholm Plaza on Forest Drive, in the Columbiana Centre Mall, and at 470 Town Center Place.

Hotels.com, Up to 40% Off
Go ahead, stay the extra night in the big city. Have a romantic getaway with your significant other. Whatever you plan on doing, Hotels.com has made traveling more affordable this holiday. Select stays are also eligible for an extra 12% discount!

Williams-Sonoma, 20% Off Margarita Mixers and Gift Crates
Williams-Sonoma is a chef’s heaven, but in this case who cares if you can’t cook? Anyone can make a margarita with a blender and some tequila! If sipping drinks poolside is on your summer bucket list, we suggest you check this deal out. Williams-Sonoma is located in the Columbiana Centre Mall across from the Starbucks.

J. Crew, 25% Off Your Purchase & Extra 30% Off Sale Styles
J. Crew is the place to go to find versatile outfits suitable for both work and an outing with the girls! The closest J. Crew is located in Trenholm Plaza.

So what are you waiting for? Let’s go shopping!

Cassie Sobers

South Carolina

Cassie is a Management and Marketing major at the University of South Carolina. She is an outgoing and adventurous person, and an avid runner. When she is not writing for Her Campus or training for a race, you can find her browsing Pinterest for a creative project to tackle, reading a good book, or cooking a delicious meal.
Lexi Hill

South Carolina '18

Lexi is a senior at the University of South Carolina studying multimedia journalism. After graduation, she hopes to move to the city where she can pursue a creative career and grow old with her pet pug.