burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Denim Skirts are Back

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Have no fear, these aren’t the skirts of your middle school nightmares! Denim skirts have made their inevitable return, so hold your groans, because you will be surprisingly in love with this modernized trend. The world of fashion is a cycle and even though we promise we’ll never wear things like flare jeans or scrunchies, we’ve seen them come back and somehow we end up embracing them with open arms. Check out these fresh denim skirts and have your wallet ready, you’re going to want one!

Bullhead Denim Co. Republic Wash Snap Front Denim Skirt

The classic look of this return trend is medium wash denim with a front button-up. 

A-Line Denim Mini Skirt

Top Shop is always a step ahead when it comes to style, and we can definitely see it with this skirt. A dark, sleek denim with an A-line silhouette can be dressed up, dressed down, used in the work place, or a night out on the town!

High Waisted Black Raw Hem Denim Mini Skirt

If you’re feeling a bit edge-y, this is the skirt for you. More similar to the skirts we wore way back when, this skirt features frayed ends and washed out denim. Pair it with some booties and you’ll be sure to turn heads!

Nikita Denim Skirt

Pair this with a white tank and you have an outfit that’s casual, cute and absolutely spring forward! A pencil skirt style is a piece every closet needs this spring!

Primrose Snap Scallop Skirt

This scalloped skirt is more on the girly side, but it stands out with unique edges and light denim. The gold buttons add just enough pizazz to accessorize with and you can get it for just twenty bucks from Francesca’s! 

So what are you waiting for?! Get to the mall and get ahead of the style game!

Katie Kinslow

South Carolina

Communicator, award-winning time waster, avid Cheez-it eater, Pinterest zombie, Halloween enthusiast, passionate writer, and shopoholic who probably needs professional help. 
Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.