yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

5 Things to Do This Fall Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

Fall Break is finally here! You might be planning on sleeping all four days, hanging out with friends and family back home, or traveling to Auburn to watch the Gamecocks play. No matter what, here’s what you should do to ensure that you have the most fall-filled Fall Break ever.

1. Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin candles. Whatever it is, if it’s pumpkin flavored, or scented, you should plan some quality time with it this week.

2. Trade out summer clothes for fall. It’s October, although South Carolina hasn’t seem to gotten the memo. It may be upwards of 89 degrees every day, but if we all come back wearing boots and leggings and scarves the weather will have to oblige, right?

3. Watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Something about Stars Hollow just goes straight to the heart. The classic Connecticut small town with the leaves and traditions and coffee reminds us of fall year-round.

4. Take a drive. It should be easy enough to find a beautiful neighborhood somewhere in your hometown with changing leaves and pumpkins by the streets. Maybe we just have Gilmore Girls on our mind still…

5. Play catch-up. It’s called a break for a reason! Use this long weekend to catch up on sleep, your favorite TV show, or friends from high school.

No matter what you do on Fall Break, make sure to come back energized and ready to finish the semester strong!

Alpha Delta Pi, Broadcast Journalism, College Football, Olympics, Pugs, Mexican Food www.thegarnetdiaries.com