This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

As the weather gets hotter, the pool days become more enticing, but you obviously need a drink to pair with it. So we put together a list of 5 must-have drinks to keep you cool while you’re soaking up the sun.

1. Not-your-average-screwdriver

Mix one part vodka to three parts Orange Mango Sparkling ICE pour over ice. Squeeze in some fresh orange juice and a little lime if you’re feeling extra fancy. This takes your basic OJ Screwdriver and makes it fizzy and super low-cal. Perfect for hot days and bikini season.

2. Strawberry lemonade slushy

This slushy mix is the perfect way to cool off at the pool. Add ice, fresh strawberries, lemon juice, sugar and vodka into a blender. All you have to do is blend it up. So easy, and even more delicious. Check out the full recipe for detailed instructions!

3. Berry sangria

Choose any bottle of red wine you prefer, pour half into a pitcher and add cut up strawberries, raspberries and blackberries. To this, add one cup of cranberry juice. Pour serving into a glass filled with ice and top off with Black Raspberry Sparking ICE. This refreshing take on sangria is bubbly and full of berry flavor – you’re crazy if you think can stick to one glass.

4. Fizzy strawberry kiwi lemonade

Mix lemonade with Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling ICE and pour over ice. If you feel like adding a little something extra, you can top it off with your alcohol of choice. Whether boozy or not, it tastes delicious. With a recipe this simple and delicious you have no reason not to have pool day.

5.Sparkling pomegranate punch

They say not to drink the punch, but this is definitely one you’ll want to try. Mix one part pomegranate juice with one part rum. Pour over ice and top with Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling ICE. Refreshing and bright, this will have you cooled off in no time.

Next time you feel like lounging, try one of these drinks. That’s five days already planned for you…start rubbing on the sunscreen now!

Reilly Tuccinard

South Carolina

Reilly Tuccinard is a University of South Carolina graduate with a love of writing, reading and learning. After spending two years as the Beauty Editor for Her Campus Media and the Editor-in-Chief of HC South Carolina, she is focusing on a career in creative strategy. Friends will tell you she's a a self-proclaimed Grey's Anatomy addict, she can't just watch a movie once and she is a firm believer in anything and everything chocolate.