The 5 Best Drinks to Get at Starbucks This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at South Carolina chapter.

The season we have all been waiting for is finally here: FALL!!! You know what that means… oversized sweaters, Ugg boots, pumpkin scented candles, and most importantly, Starbucks’s delicious festive drinks! Seriously, I’m excited for those adorable Christmas cups that’ll be out before any of us realize… I mean, there’s even a website dedicated to the arrival. For now, check out my favorites for this season and for every day.

1. PSL, Obviously

It’s no secret that this seasonal drink would be on the list. Every basic betch would agree that this is one for the books. It’s the perfect blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add whip cream to the top with a pinch of pumpkin spice and it only takes one sip to fall in love. Let’s be honest, it gets you in the holiday spirit too.

2. Iced Gingerbread Latte

Trust me, it tastes just as good as it sounds. A favorite festive snack combined with expresso, milk, and ice… heck yes. Bonus: if you are in need of warming up, the hot version is just as tasty.

3. White Chocolate Mocha

For those of you who don’t exactly love the taste of plain coffee and feel you need something a little more on the sweeter side, this drink was made for you. It still contains expresso to give you that extra boost for that 8 am class, but without the bitter taste of plain coffee. White Chocolate sauce meets steamed milk with sweetened whip cream to create this tasty delight.

4. Iced Caramel Macchiato

This drink is one of my all-time favorites and I know I’m not the only one. All of my friends love this drink and order it on the regular. It’s rich expresso paired with vanilla flavored syrup, ice, and milk. Don’t forget that extra pizzazz with some caramel drizzle on top! The milk sits on the bottom underneath the expresso so when you get it, make sure to blend all those delicious flavors together to make the perfect go-to coffee.

5. Teavana Iced Passion Tea Lemonade

I know that not everyone loves coffee as much as I do, which is shocking, but I guess that’s okay. The best news for you though is that Starbucks has something for everyone. Passion tea lemonade is one of my personal favorites for a non-coffee beverage. This one is a blend of lemongrass, hibiscus, and apple hand shaken together with ice and lemonade. You can order the classic recipe or you can even choose from a variety of different flavored syrups to switch things up, including raspberry, mango, and peach. I personally recommend the mango. It’s amazing!

Thirsty yet?

I am just a girly girl from the south who loves coffee, fashion, and of course my Carolina Gamecocks!
SC Contributor

South Carolina