Saffron Fine Jewelry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

With only a couple more days left to utilize Partners Card, the Greater-Dallas area is in a scramble to find the best deals at the most unique boutiques.  I suggest heading to Inwood Village and on Lovers Lane, sits a true treasure, Saffron Fine Jewelry.  The one-of-a-kind jeweler not only specializes in diamonds, semi-precious and precious gemstones, pearls, and luxury watches but also carries popular lines such as MWI, Eloquence, Herco, Chad Allison and Martin Ross.  After walking into the store, customers immediately feel comfortable and welcome.  Known for its skills and creativity in custom jewelry making, Saffron Fine Jewelry turns visions into reality by allowing customers to handpick their stones and design. 

Susan Saffron has been serving Dallas clientele since 1985.  She first discovered her passion for jewelry making while in Bangkok.  She began by selling loose stones and eventually evolved her passion into a thriving retail store. Her years of experience give her key insight into the needs and wants of the Dallas marketplace. She credits her knowledge of the jewelry business to multiple mentors she has had throughout her career. Saffron has worked in both wholesale and retail throughout the years, allowing her to maintain a unique perspective of the jewelry industry.

During Partners Card, Saffron Fine Jewelry is offering a 20 percent discount on select merchandise.  The discount can be applied to Saffron’s collections including precious and semi-precious stones, and both fine and fashion jewelry.  Saffron encourages customers to plan ahead and buy pieces for the upcoming season.  With the holidays just around the corner, it is the perfect opportunity to use the Partners Card sale to buy diamonds, exotic gemstones and pearls at a fraction of the price.

Caroline Wright, a double major in Business Marketing and Communication Studies at Southern Methodist University, is thrilled to be part of the Her Campus Team. Although a St. Louis native, she has enjoyed becoming a true Texan in spirit over the past two years! She has been employed by a variety of companies including Kate Spade New York, NBC Universal Pictures, Brynn Bagot Public Relations, Rent the Runway, and Nordstrom. Caroline is currently Social Chair for her sorority Kappa Alpha Theta as well as serves on the Board of SMU's Student Foundation.