Her Campus SMU Features

• Study Abroad Bucket List

Studying abroad is quintessintial to the college experience. Whether you go for the whole semester or just for the summer, traveling not...

• Above and BEYOND

As you enter the BEYOND Pedaling studio you can feel the upbeat vibes and music pumping through the door. This incredibly clean studio has...

• Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots

Every girl loves brunch. It's just a fact. Between bottomless mimosas, people watching, and recounting the hazy memories of the previous...

• 2015 UT RoundUp Recap

The streets of Austin, TX filled with college students dressed in brightly colored fraternity tank tops and neon fanny packs this past...

• Hair Trend: Braid

Hair Trend: Braids Let’s be real—when have braids been out of style? Ever since we were little girls we’ve been rocking braids, so it’s...

• Time Management

For most people college can be a huge adjustment and a difficult transition. For many college students, freshman year is really the first...

• Dallas Weekend Activities

As the week comes to a close and Friday classes end, the weekend begins and SMU students are free to roam the city of Dallas. But, with...

• New Fondren Library

For any SMU student, becoming a mustang means having an automatic understanding that boulevards are holidays, “pony up” is part of our...

• Upperclassmen Housing around SMU

When looking for off campus housing, there are a few things you should consider before signing a lease. One of the most important factors...

• Relay for Life

Relay for Life is a walk for family, friends and people of the community that fundraises money for loved ones who have interacted with...

• Upcoming Spring Fashion Trends

Spring has finally sprung for us chicas (sorry, still in Cabo mode) down here in Dallas, especially after numerous tropical destinations...
  • Best Apartment Complexes to Live In

It’s that time of the year again, when you’ve got to decide where you’re going to call home the next semester. It’s a tough decision, with...

• Bathing Suit Guide 2014

It’s freezing in Dallas during midterms week, and spring break is so close I can almost taste the salt from the margarita I plan to drink...

• Mardi Gras

Grab your beads and order up a Hurricane – SMU is headed to New Orleans! New Orleans is an enchanting city full of booze, live music and no...

• Spring Break Destinations

Spring break is considered to be one of the best weeks of the year. Pack your bags and do not forget the SPF, because this year is no...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style