Her Campus SMU Features

• The Many Emotions of Finals Week

It's finals week... These three words are probably some of the scariest you could possibly say to a college student. Much like a...

• Countown to Summer

Finals are next week! If you are currently freaking out (this girl right here), finding ways to procrastinate (hello, all four seasons of...

• Study Abroad Bucket List

Studying abroad is quintessintial to the college experience. Whether you go for the whole semester or just for the summer, traveling not...

• Above and BEYOND

As you enter the BEYOND Pedaling studio you can feel the upbeat vibes and music pumping through the door. This incredibly clean studio has...

• Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots

Every girl loves brunch. It's just a fact. Between bottomless mimosas, people watching, and recounting the hazy memories of the previous...

• 2015 UT RoundUp Recap

The streets of Austin, TX filled with college students dressed in brightly colored fraternity tank tops and neon fanny packs this past...

• Hair Trend: Braid

Hair Trend: Braids Let’s be real—when have braids been out of style? Ever since we were little girls we’ve been rocking braids, so it’s...

• Time Management

For most people college can be a huge adjustment and a difficult transition. For many college students, freshman year is really the first...

• Dallas Weekend Activities

As the week comes to a close and Friday classes end, the weekend begins and SMU students are free to roam the city of Dallas. But, with...

• New Fondren Library

For any SMU student, becoming a mustang means having an automatic understanding that boulevards are holidays, “pony up” is part of our...

• Upperclassmen Housing around SMU

When looking for off campus housing, there are a few things you should consider before signing a lease. One of the most important factors...

• Relay for Life

Relay for Life is a walk for family, friends and people of the community that fundraises money for loved ones who have interacted with...

• Upcoming Spring Fashion Trends

Spring has finally sprung for us chicas (sorry, still in Cabo mode) down here in Dallas, especially after numerous tropical destinations...
  • Best Apartment Complexes to Live In

It’s that time of the year again, when you’ve got to decide where you’re going to call home the next semester. It’s a tough decision, with...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style