This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Now that rush is over, it’s time to celebrate your lifelong sisterhood with the beautiful accessories from The Lettered Company.  Samantha Levin, recent graduate from Emory University and Kappa Kappa Gamma alumna, has created this fabulous and affordable jewelry line to help girls in every sorority show their chapter pride. It is the perfect place to get high quality, stylish sorority jewelry ranging from stunning infinity necklaces, to rings, and bracelets with your sorority letters on it. These pieces serve as the perfect gift for friends or new members.

Spread the word to your whole house, because The Lettered Company is now taking chapter orders for all sorority houses.  Each style can be customized with your sorority letters or name and the options are endless. There are great discounts for SMU students and free shipping is offered to large group orders. It is time to accessorize blissfully with The Lettered Company and show your love of your sorority!

www.theletteredco.com

My name is Gabriella Vrablik. I am from Chicago, IL and currently attend Southern Methodist University. I am a PR/Journalism/Advertising major.
SMU Class of 2015 Temerlin School of AdvertisingAdvertising Major Graphic Design Minor