I Tried Out Christian Louboutin Nail Polish and This is What Happened

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

For Valentine’s Day, I was gifted with Christian Louboutin nail polishes, specifically the “Loubichrome” Nail Colors set, and I decided to test them out. They are chrome shades of lime, red and purple and look almost holographic. The best part is the beautiful packaging -unicorn horns as the handles. The nail polish only needs two coats and it dries within ten minutes. The three shades are called Loubichrome I, II, and III.

After being so in love with these nail colors, I went out to buy Rouge Louboutin, the red nail color. I can say I am obsessed. It comes in an 8- inch tall bottle, inspired by the tallest heel Louboutin has ever made, the Ballerina Ultima. The color is fabulous and very sleek. It’s super glossy and did not chip even after two weeks! I am so impressed with the Louboutin nail polishes. I can admit I was skeptical to buy a $50 nail polish, but it was worth the money. And I will definitely be saving these adorable bottles.

Next I am going to try the Nudes, the skin-tone collection with the same chic bottle. If you want to have the trendiest nails, I recommend you buy one of these nail polishes ASAP. 

We are the SMU Team.