How To: Spend A Stay At Home Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

This semester has been crazy stessful, and we don’t know about you, but a nice “staycation” sounds pretty good right about now. Luckily, our Spring Break Survival Kits have you covered for all your spring break staycation needs:

Everyone needs an Erin Condren Planner. They’re fun, colorful, and make your life look like a party. Make coming back to school easy and as organized as can be by planning out what you have coming up with Erin’s colorful dual tip markers. 

The best part of a staycation, is that you don’t ever have to leave your house. And maybe that means that you don’t want to wash your hair…we don’t judge. Spritz some of the Psssst! Tropical dry shampoo in your hair, and you’ll feel like you’re relaxing on a beach and you’ll be clean. Win, win. 

In your down time, you can do a little bit of motivational reading to get you focused and ready to LEARN. #ActuallySheCan is all about female empowerment, achieving your goals, and supporting younger generations of women. It’s a great cause, and defintely worth learning more about while your chilling on your staycation. 

Last but definitely not least, you’re going to want to make it look like you had a tropical beach vacation. Use one of the Loreal Sublime Bronze towlettes every day of spring break, and you will look like a bronze goddess, and everyone will be like “Wow, did you go to Maui?”

Hi! I'm the beauty crazed one here at Her Campus SMU. But I also love food, coffee, shopping, traveling, laughing, and of course, writing. You can also find me rambling on about cosmetics and my dogs on my Youtube channel!
We are the SMU Team.