This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Let’s face it, that Thanksgiving binge eating was really fun in the moment (God bless stuffing and gravy) but your skin isn’t looking so hot on your way back to the Hilltop. Since literally everyone you know is traveling during this time, you’re bound to run into someone you know, so you better look cute! Here are some ways to get you looking glam when those wheels touch down in Dallas.

Step 1: Remove all of your makeup with a cleansing wipe. The Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are some of the best (and cheapest) on the market, and they come in a handy little travel size! Simple Cleansing Wipes, $4.33 at Walmart.

Step 2: Put any a mask of your choice. We love the 7 Wonders Amazonian Aćai Anti-Pollution Mask from HC’s holiday survival kits. 7 Wonders Amazonian Aćai Anti-Pollution Mask, $4.20 at Leaderscosmeticsusa.com.It can be kind of daunting to put on a sheet mask or a mud mask in front of a bunch of strangers, so if that’s a concern there are plenty of masks that apply clear and don’t really show on your skin. Nugg Beauty facemasks come in small pods with the perfect amount of mask for one or two applications. They’re incredible quality and they go on completely clear. Nugg Face Masks, 4 for $13.16 at Target.

Step 3: Use another one of your cleansing wipes to wipe off the face mask after you feel thoroughly pampered.

Step 4: Spritz your face with a hydrating mist. The Caudalie Beauty Elixir has a cult following for a good reason. It smells incredible, and it makes your skin look like the golden butterfly snapchat filter. Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Travel Size $18 at Sephora.

Now that your skin is looking glowy and healthy, it’s time to start applying some makeup to make you look even more flawless. All of these products are drug store, so it won’t break the bank if you lose them during your travel or if you have to pick them up before you get on the plane. 

Step 5: Cover up any imperfections or red spots with the Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter. Because this product conceals and highlights, you’ll get some coverage, but it will also make you look more awake after your nap on a long flight. Rimmel 2-in-1 Match Perfections Concealer and Highligher, $9.83 at Walmart.

Step 6: Bronzer time! We’re obsessed with the Rimmel Natural Bronzer. As the name would suggest, this bronzer is very natural so it’s hard to mess it up, even on a shaky plane in bad lighting. Rimmel Natural Bronzer, $8.88 at Walmart.

Step 7: Mascara is a must! Finish the eyes off with some mascara and eyeliner using the Rimmel Volumeflash Scandaleyes Mascara and the Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. This mascara gives some crazy volume and curl to your lashes instantly making you look more awake, and the eyeliner is perfect for smudging, to give you a quick smoky eye. Rimmel Volumeflash Scandaleyes Mascara and Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner, $9.99 at Walmart.

Step 8: Finish off the look with a bold lip, like the Rimmel London Provocalips Kiss Proof Colour. You know nothing makes you look more polished than a bright lip, but this one also won’t smudge (the formula is insane!) if someone special is meeting you at the baggage claim. Rimmel London Provocalips Kiss Proof Lip Colour, $6.47 at Walmart.

Step 9: The key to any good beauty look is water! You’ve just been on a plane and your skin is probably looking and feeling a little dehydrated. Chug a bottle of water, and your skin will thank you later!

SaveSaveSaveSave

Hi! I'm the beauty crazed one here at Her Campus SMU. But I also love food, coffee, shopping, traveling, laughing, and of course, writing. You can also find me rambling on about cosmetics and my dogs on my Youtube channel!
We are the SMU Team.