Getting The Body You Want for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

As spring break quickly approaches, it is time to hit the beach with the bod you want this year! Girls nationwide dread bikini season, however, this year is your time to shine! Here are five helpful hints to get that bod you want in just a couple of weeks! 

1. DO NOT EAT PAST 8PM

Late night eating is often times when we consume the most calories and have no time to burn them off. Eating dinner early provides your body with time to burn it off while also reducing snacking.

2. CUT OUT ALL SUGAR

I know it seems impossible, but it’s the quickest and healthiest way to get rid of belly fat and to show off your abs!

3. CARDIO

Cardio (like running, stair climbing, elliptical, etc…) burns the most calories and tones your muscles. It is also the healthiest for you heart!

4. DO ABS FOR 10 MIN EVERYNIGHT BEFORE BED

This tones your tummy in minutes while keeping it quick and easy. Consistency is key!

5. EAT PROTEIN

Your body needs protein and it keeps you full longer. Eat your protein first during your meal so your body can begin to break it down while also filling you up!

My name is Gabriella Vrablik. I am from Chicago, IL and currently attend Southern Methodist University. I am a PR/Journalism/Advertising major.
SMU Class of 2015 Temerlin School of AdvertisingAdvertising Major Graphic Design Minor