Fitnessmag.com: One Stop Shop for Exercise and Diet Advice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

With all of the formals, away weekends and day parties (not to mention tests and finals) going on right now, it can make eating well and working out hard to fit in. The solution? Fitnessmag.com!

If you create an account (it’s free) through fitnessmag.com, you can have them send their daily fit tips to you via email. Also, it gives you access to their hundreds of workout routines designed by personal trainers. There are exercise videos for you to follow as well! Most of the work outs require small weights (5 or 8 lb. dumbbells) and a yoga mat. Some of them require a workout ball, medicine ball and resistance band. You can print the workouts from the website and follow the routine at the gym or at home!

The fitness routines are typically focused on one area like arms or abs, but there are many total body and fat burning workouts. If you want to tone your arms for a dress, there are a great variety of arm workouts. If you’re looking to tone your abs for bikini season, there’s a great workout called The Ultimate Ab Workout: 6 Weeks to Better Abs to try. If you’re looking for a yoga or pilates routine, the website has these as well.

Looking to step up your running routine? Fitnessmag.com has a training schedule to help you train for a half marathon in 8 weeks. They include important information about nutrition and hydration if you’re a distance runner as well.

You’ll never be bored with your workout routine if you try a variety of these Fitness Mag workouts!

Besides workout routines, the website offers nutrition advice, especially if you’re focused on weight loss. Fitnessmag.com has a program called Your Best Body Ever, which sends you daily workouts and healthy recipes. Workout playlists and motivation articles are also on the website to help you.

Whether you’re already a fitness fiend or couch potato, this website is a great source about health and fitness– so check it out!

Caroline Wright, a double major in Business Marketing and Communication Studies at Southern Methodist University, is thrilled to be part of the Her Campus Team. Although a St. Louis native, she has enjoyed becoming a true Texan in spirit over the past two years! She has been employed by a variety of companies including Kate Spade New York, NBC Universal Pictures, Brynn Bagot Public Relations, Rent the Runway, and Nordstrom. Caroline is currently Social Chair for her sorority Kappa Alpha Theta as well as serves on the Board of SMU's Student Foundation.