“Fall”-ing in love with Dedman Rec Starbucks’ fall menu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Does studying for midterms have you bummed? Are you feeling like a zombie when you’re facing a full day of classes after a calc all-nighter? Luckily, the brand-new Dedman Rec Starbucks has your back, and their new fall season menu is sure to brighten your day!

Courtesy of Forbes

Pumpkin Spice Latte: This iconic favorite is synonymous for the fall season for a reason. PSL’s one-of-a-kind blend will have you praying that sweater weather is right around the corner!

Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino: Unfortunately, October in Dallas can still see temperatures in the high 90s. This cold twist on an old favorite means that you can enjoy the taste of pumpkin pie no matter the weather!

Fruity Twist: Part of the new secret menu, this passion tea mixed with strawberry and raspberry flavor is a great pick-me-up on your way to class.

Hot Apple Pie a la Mode: With apple juice, chai, and whipped cream blended together, this frothy drink tastes exactly like an apple pie. This is a great drink if you’re feeling homesick!

Starburst: For those who aren’t a fan of tea but are still craving a fruity drink, try strawberry lemonade blended with vanilla bean and raspberry to give your taste buds a “burst” of flavor.

Favorites from The Pumpkin Patch: Pumpkins at Starbucks aren’t only used in drinks! With delicious pastries like pumpkin bread, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, or pumpkin scones made fresh each morning, it’s completely possible to try out a new drink and still get your daily dose of pumpkin spice!

Seasonal Cookies: These cute pumpkin-shaped cookies are to die for! The sweet design and mouth-watering flavor mean that these guys can’t be missed.

No matter what drink or snack you’re craving, be sure to follow @smudining on Twitter and Instagram! Their posts about free samples every so often outside Dedman Rec mean that you can step out of your Starbucks comfort zone and still kick back with a pumpkin spice latte later. 

Feature Image: Courtesy of We Heart It

Cheyenne Murray is a first year student at Southern Methodist University. She plans on studying Journalism and Human Rights with a concentration in women's rights and gender studies. As a military brat, she grew up around the country (and even in Japan), but she's so happy to get to call Dallas her home. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and playing with her four dogs. Cheyenne is so excited to join the Her Campus SMU team!
We are the SMU Team.