Her Campus SMU Blog

• Crafting for Big Little

It’s that time of year again! Big Little is just around the corner. Along with all of that sorority gear you give your little, you need a...

• New Years Resolutions

New Year’s Eve marks a time of elaborate celebration, sparkly dresses and clinking champagne glasses. As we celebrate and reflect upon the...

• How to Survive Finals Week

Finals are finally here and for many people, it’s their first time taking finals in college. So, I have a few tips on how to survive the...

• Best Christmas Destinations

The year 2013 has held many memories of fun, togetherness, emotions and new experiences. What better way to celebrate these memories than...

• The Best Apps for Editing Photos

We all love posting pictures on different social media such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Instagram started a revolution in photo...

• Surviving the LDR

Surviving the Long Distance Relationship Most girls work super hard to make their college relationships work, and the added pressures of...

• Healthy Eating at Umph

Staying skinny as a freshman is hard enough with the drinking, hangovers, and resulting lack of energy for the gym. Having to eat at umph...

• Presidential Library Opens

If we aren’t lucky enough to be going to school at such a gorgeous and vibrant campus in one of the best neighborhoods in Dallas, SMU...

• Liar, Liar Pants on Fire

We’ve all been there, done that, and watched that white little lie slip out between our lips. It happens. We rationalize, telling ourselves...

• Pike Powderpuff

With the end of the semester closing in, SMU sororities wait in anticipation for one of the most popular philanthropy events of the spring...

• The Truth About Juice Cleanses

Our parents have always told us to eat our fruits and vegetables. Juice cleanses, which include a combination of freshly squeezed juices...

• SMU's Guide to Away Weekends

It’s away weekend season! That means weekends filled with boat parties, crawfish boils, and trips to New Orleans and Austin. Any...

• Spring Break Hot Spots

Believe it or not Spring Break is in TWO weeks!! As I see it there are five different options that are being considered for this upcoming...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style