Her Campus SMU Blog

• How to Survive Finals Week

Finals are finally here and for many people, it’s their first time taking finals in college. So, I have a few tips on how to survive the...

• Best Christmas Destinations

The year 2013 has held many memories of fun, togetherness, emotions and new experiences. What better way to celebrate these memories than...

• The Best Apps for Editing Photos

We all love posting pictures on different social media such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Instagram started a revolution in photo...

• Surviving the LDR

Surviving the Long Distance Relationship Most girls work super hard to make their college relationships work, and the added pressures of...

• Healthy Eating at Umph

Staying skinny as a freshman is hard enough with the drinking, hangovers, and resulting lack of energy for the gym. Having to eat at umph...

• Presidential Library Opens

If we aren’t lucky enough to be going to school at such a gorgeous and vibrant campus in one of the best neighborhoods in Dallas, SMU...

• Liar, Liar Pants on Fire

We’ve all been there, done that, and watched that white little lie slip out between our lips. It happens. We rationalize, telling ourselves...

• Pike Powderpuff

With the end of the semester closing in, SMU sororities wait in anticipation for one of the most popular philanthropy events of the spring...

• The Truth About Juice Cleanses

Our parents have always told us to eat our fruits and vegetables. Juice cleanses, which include a combination of freshly squeezed juices...

• SMU's Guide to Away Weekends

It’s away weekend season! That means weekends filled with boat parties, crawfish boils, and trips to New Orleans and Austin. Any...

• Spring Break Hot Spots

Believe it or not Spring Break is in TWO weeks!! As I see it there are five different options that are being considered for this upcoming...

• Restaurant Review: Common Table

This place is anything but a Common Table. 2013 as always brings about the dreaded New Years Resolutions, so as I wrote my list this coming...

• Spring Break Style

Spring break is only in three weeks and no matter where you are going you’re going to need clothes. Some of us may just revenge through our...

• Who was St. Valentine?

The history of Valentines Day is a difficult story to tell. We do know that February has long been known as a month of romance, and we know...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style