Her Campus SMU Blog

• College Girl's Guide to Wine

Contrary to seeing Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte sipping Cosmos, wine is the real staple in a woman’s life. Whether you’re new...

• Happy Hour Hot Spots

Do you like food and alcohol? Do you like reduced prices? Put those together and what does it spell? H-A-P-P-Y-H-O-U-R! Whether you live on...

• Great Date Ideas Under 15 Bucks

Being on a budget doesn't have to limit what you can do on a date. I don't know about you, but for me even the simplest or least expensive...

• A Letter to the Man Bun

Dear Man Bun, I love you. It happened so fast, I know. The first time I saw you, you were on a young Harry Styles, but I’ve fallen fast and...

• Post Spring Break Detox

So you had a little too much fun in Cabo. Let's be real though, you have no regrets. You partied with the best and made everyone jealous on...

• Brunchin' in Style

It’s a Saturday morning, you’re uncomfortably hung over because you went to Avenu for the 100th time last night, and you are trying to...

• Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day, the holiday almost every single woman fears nationwide is approaching. Many women avoid going to dinner on Valentine’s Day...

• Mixer Season

Tis’ the season...MIXER SEASON. After a long month back at home, everyone is ready for the spring term. The new pledge classes of the...

• Finals Survival Kit

Finals are coming quickly and everyone is stressing about boosting that GPA with these final exams. Late nights in the library can cramp...

• Release the Stress

It’s that time of the semester again. FINALS. Students are miserable, and stress is everywhere. While there is no way around these...

• DIY Halloween Costumes

Halloween, one of the most anticipated nights of the year is around the corner! Dressing up is something almost every girl loves to do;...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style