Her Campus SMU Blog

• College Girl's Guide to Wine

Contrary to seeing Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte sipping Cosmos, wine is the real staple in a woman’s life. Whether you’re new...

• Happy Hour Hot Spots

Do you like food and alcohol? Do you like reduced prices? Put those together and what does it spell? H-A-P-P-Y-H-O-U-R! Whether you live on...

• Great Date Ideas Under 15 Bucks

Being on a budget doesn't have to limit what you can do on a date. I don't know about you, but for me even the simplest or least expensive...

• A Letter to the Man Bun

Dear Man Bun, I love you. It happened so fast, I know. The first time I saw you, you were on a young Harry Styles, but I’ve fallen fast and...

• Post Spring Break Detox

So you had a little too much fun in Cabo. Let's be real though, you have no regrets. You partied with the best and made everyone jealous on...

• Brunchin' in Style

It’s a Saturday morning, you’re uncomfortably hung over because you went to Avenu for the 100th time last night, and you are trying to...

• Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day, the holiday almost every single woman fears nationwide is approaching. Many women avoid going to dinner on Valentine’s Day...

• Mixer Season

Tis’ the season...MIXER SEASON. After a long month back at home, everyone is ready for the spring term. The new pledge classes of the...

• Finals Survival Kit

Finals are coming quickly and everyone is stressing about boosting that GPA with these final exams. Late nights in the library can cramp...

• Release the Stress

It’s that time of the semester again. FINALS. Students are miserable, and stress is everywhere. While there is no way around these...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style