This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

We have all been there. You promised your friends you’d be ready to go out at 8 p.m., but you just had to finish that “Friends” episode, and it’s now 7:55 p.m. and your Uber is outside. Here are five fast steps to make you looked pulled together, glam and going out ready. 

Step 1: Conceal with the Rimmel 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter. Paint the concealer in an upside down triangle under your eyes, and over any problem areas. Pat the product in with your ring finger to blend it quickly. Rimmel 2 in 1 Concealer, $5.79 at Walmart.

If you’re in a hurry, you can rely on your natural contour and flushed cheeks to shine through the light base, so skip right to Step 2.

Step 2: Line your eyes with the Rimmel Colour Precise Eyeliner. For a fun but wearable pop of color, layer the blue Rimmel eyeliner over the black Rimmel eyeliner. Rimmel Colour Precide Eyeliner, $4.92 at Walmart.

Step 3: Use Rimmel’s Super Curler Mascara to add some crazy volume to your lashes in a hurry. Rimmel Super Curler Mascara, $4.95 at Walmart.

Step 4: Finish off with Rimmel’s The Only 1 Lipstick in “Best of the Best Red.” Dab the color in so that it doesn’t clash with the blue eyeliner, and you have a pulled together, glam makeup look! Rimmel the Only 1 Lipstick, $6.27 at Walmart.

Step 5: Spritz your favorite setting spray!

Hi! I'm the beauty crazed one here at Her Campus SMU. But I also love food, coffee, shopping, traveling, laughing, and of course, writing. You can also find me rambling on about cosmetics and my dogs on my Youtube channel!
We are the SMU Team.