Her Campus SMU Archives

• The Many Emotions of Finals Week

It's finals week... These three words are probably some of the scariest you could possibly say to a college student. Much like a...

• Countown to Summer

Finals are next week! If you are currently freaking out (this girl right here), finding ways to procrastinate (hello, all four seasons of...

• College Girl's Guide to Wine

Contrary to seeing Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte sipping Cosmos, wine is the real staple in a woman’s life. Whether you’re new...

• Study Abroad Bucket List

Studying abroad is quintessintial to the college experience. Whether you go for the whole semester or just for the summer, traveling not...

• Above and BEYOND

As you enter the BEYOND Pedaling studio you can feel the upbeat vibes and music pumping through the door. This incredibly clean studio has...

• Happy Hour Hot Spots

Do you like food and alcohol? Do you like reduced prices? Put those together and what does it spell? H-A-P-P-Y-H-O-U-R! Whether you live on...

• Relay for Life

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 04/10/2015 - 18:00 to Sat, 04/11/2015 - 21:00
    Location: 
    SMU - 225 University Blvd
  • Great Date Ideas Under 15 Bucks

Being on a budget doesn't have to limit what you can do on a date. I don't know about you, but for me even the simplest or least expensive...

• Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots

Every girl loves brunch. It's just a fact. Between bottomless mimosas, people watching, and recounting the hazy memories of the previous...

• 2015 UT RoundUp Recap

The streets of Austin, TX filled with college students dressed in brightly colored fraternity tank tops and neon fanny packs this past...

• A Letter to the Man Bun

Dear Man Bun, I love you. It happened so fast, I know. The first time I saw you, you were on a young Harry Styles, but I’ve fallen fast and...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style