Her Campus SMU Archives

• Meet Schuyler Mack, Miss SMUstyle!

Meet Schuyler Mack, Miss SMUstyle! Where did the inspiration behind SMUstyle come from? Unfortunately, I cannot take the credit for the...

• Campus Celebrity: Morgan Allen

Meet Morgan Allen, Kappa Alpha Theta’s Chief Recruiting officer and this year’s homecoming queen nominee! Age: 22 Year: Senior Major:...

• Hair Trend: Braid

Hair Trend: Braids Let’s be real—when have braids been out of style? Ever since we were little girls we’ve been rocking braids, so it’s...

• DIY Halloween Costumes

Halloween, one of the most anticipated nights of the year is around the corner! Dressing up is something almost every girl loves to do;...

• Time Management

For most people college can be a huge adjustment and a difficult transition. For many college students, freshman year is really the first...

• How to Avoid the Freshman 15

How to Avoid the “Freshman Fifteen” “The Freshman 15”, every rising freshman’s biggest fear. We’ve all heard about it, we’ve all feared it...

• Campus Cutie- Sam Nelson

CAMPUS CUTIE PROFILE: ~20 Qs with Mr. Nelson ~ Name – Sam Nelson Age – 21 Year in school – Senior Major/minor – Finance and Economics Greek...

• 5 Tips For Staying Safe On Campus

With the recent disappearance of the University of Virginia student, Hannah Graham, as well as the closer-to-home instances of sexual...