Her Campus SMU Archives

• College Girl's Guide to Wine

Contrary to seeing Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte sipping Cosmos, wine is the real staple in a woman’s life. Whether you’re new...

• Study Abroad Bucket List

Studying abroad is quintessintial to the college experience. Whether you go for the whole semester or just for the summer, traveling not...

• Above and BEYOND

As you enter the BEYOND Pedaling studio you can feel the upbeat vibes and music pumping through the door. This incredibly clean studio has...

• Happy Hour Hot Spots

Do you like food and alcohol? Do you like reduced prices? Put those together and what does it spell? H-A-P-P-Y-H-O-U-R! Whether you live on...

• Relay for Life

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 04/10/2015 - 18:00 to Sat, 04/11/2015 - 21:00
    Location: 
    SMU - 225 University Blvd
  • Great Date Ideas Under 15 Bucks

Being on a budget doesn't have to limit what you can do on a date. I don't know about you, but for me even the simplest or least expensive...

• Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots

Every girl loves brunch. It's just a fact. Between bottomless mimosas, people watching, and recounting the hazy memories of the previous...

• 2015 UT RoundUp Recap

The streets of Austin, TX filled with college students dressed in brightly colored fraternity tank tops and neon fanny packs this past...

• A Letter to the Man Bun

Dear Man Bun, I love you. It happened so fast, I know. The first time I saw you, you were on a young Harry Styles, but I’ve fallen fast and...

• Boohoo Style Squad at SMU!

One of SMU's Boohoo Style Squad reps, Laurencia Caballero, wearing a totally cute knitted scarf! Use code SMUSPRING for a discount on your...

• David Hamner

Full name: David Hamner Year in school: Senior Hometown: Highland Park Major/Minor: Finance/English Greek Affiliation: Phi Delt...

• Post Spring Break Detox

So you had a little too much fun in Cabo. Let's be real though, you have no regrets. You partied with the best and made everyone jealous on...

• Brunchin' in Style

It’s a Saturday morning, you’re uncomfortably hung over because you went to Avenu for the 100th time last night, and you are trying to...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style