Her Campus SMU Archives

• Top 5 Easter Brunch Spots

Every girl loves brunch. It's just a fact. Between bottomless mimosas, people watching, and recounting the hazy memories of the previous...

• 2015 UT RoundUp Recap

The streets of Austin, TX filled with college students dressed in brightly colored fraternity tank tops and neon fanny packs this past...

• A Letter to the Man Bun

Dear Man Bun, I love you. It happened so fast, I know. The first time I saw you, you were on a young Harry Styles, but I’ve fallen fast and...

• Boohoo Style Squad at SMU!

One of SMU's Boohoo Style Squad reps, Laurencia Caballero, wearing a totally cute knitted scarf! Use code SMUSPRING for a discount on your...

• David Hamner

Full name: David Hamner Year in school: Senior Hometown: Highland Park Major/Minor: Finance/English Greek Affiliation: Phi Delt...

• Post Spring Break Detox

So you had a little too much fun in Cabo. Let's be real though, you have no regrets. You partied with the best and made everyone jealous on...

• Brunchin' in Style

It’s a Saturday morning, you’re uncomfortably hung over because you went to Avenu for the 100th time last night, and you are trying to...

• Valentine's Day

Valentine’s Day, the holiday almost every single woman fears nationwide is approaching. Many women avoid going to dinner on Valentine’s Day...

• Mixer Season

Tis’ the season...MIXER SEASON. After a long month back at home, everyone is ready for the spring term. The new pledge classes of the...

• Finals Survival Kit

Finals are coming quickly and everyone is stressing about boosting that GPA with these final exams. Late nights in the library can cramp...

• Release the Stress

It’s that time of the semester again. FINALS. Students are miserable, and stress is everywhere. While there is no way around these...

• Meet Schuyler Mack, Miss SMUstyle!

Meet Schuyler Mack, Miss SMUstyle! Where did the inspiration behind SMUstyle come from? Unfortunately, I cannot take the credit for the...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style