This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

Sometimes after a long week of studying and homework, we just want to unwind with our girlfriends, put on a chick flick, and pour ourselves a glass of wine. Now, I’m no wine-snob, but I’ve racked up a couple of favorite bottles throughout my college career, despite being on a budget. So, here is your complete list of classy girl’s-night wines that won’t break the bank.

Spiral Cellars Napa Valley Chardonnay

Chardonnay is by far my favorite type of wine. This brand is light and goes down easy with a buttery feel. The wine is known for its spiral design on the cork, and I am always down for a wine that’s under 10 dollars!

Price: $7.99

Available at Trader Joe’s

(Bonus: Pair with rom-com movie for best effect)

Moon X dark red blend

If you’re a red wine girl, this wine is for you. Fruity, but not too sweet, this wine is mystical and mysterious.

Price: $6.99

Available at Trader Joe’s

(Bonus: Pair with a thriller or horror film for the best effect)

Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato Champagne  

If you’re looking to spice up your girl’s night, add a little flare with this pink champagne! A sweet and sugary wine with a pop of added fun. Perfect for birthdays or celebrations on your night in.

Price: $7.99

Available at 7/11

(Bonus: Goes great with Legally Blonde or 13 Going on 30!)

Cavit Pinot Noir

An Italian wine that will make anyone feel sophisticated and refined.  A bold flavor with a hint of cherry. Also comes in mini!

Price: $12.49

Available at Target

VINTJS Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc

A crisp, dry wine that pairs well with a meal or even fresh fruit. Great for a girl’s dinner party.

Price: $6.99

Available at Trader Joe’s and 7/11

Kim Crawford Chardonnay

My favorite wine by far! Coming all the way from New Zealand, this wine is light with a fruity blend that is very easy to drink. It goes great paired with fruit and cheese. A little on the pricier than other wines on this list, but if you want to indulge, this wine is the one to pick!

Price: $16.99

Available at Trader Joes 

(Bonus: Drink this one while watching your favorite drama!)

Sweet Bitch Pink Moscato

Wine with an attitude. This is the perfect girl’s drink for any occasion. Super sweet and very smooth, this fun drink is sassy and fun. Make sure to post Snapchats of this one while you drink!

Price: $7.49

Available in Park Lane, Dallas

I am a Sophomore student at Southern Methodist University pursuing a degree in Journalism and Advertising.
We are the SMU Team.