This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SMU chapter.

As you enter the BEYOND Pedaling studio you can feel the upbeat vibes and music pumping through the door. This incredibly clean studio has truly become my religion. As someone who did not regularly workout, I can honestly say that since my first BEYOND spin class I work out six days a week. The room is pitch black with lots of candles making it easy to lose yourself each session.

BEYOND is located in Snider Plaza making it the perfect location for SMU students, not to mention the fabulous student rates available! They often have fun promotions and contests going on. The last one was a “March Madness” theme where the winner received a $500 gift card to Lululemon.

Kelsey and Sydney, along with all the other instructors are as good as it gets. They have transformed the traditional cycling class to an experience on a different level. Each class is such a good time it feels like a party sans the hangover. They play the best music, and each song fits perfectly with the choreography happening on the bike. Arm weights are incorporated to ensure a total body workout that always leaves you dripping in sweat.

While BEYOND is an extremely intense workout, you do not have to be a gym regular to be able to keep up. The class is designed to go at your own pace so you can adjust the level of intensity however you feel necessary.

BEYOND Pedaling is the hottest workout studio in Dallas so I highly encourage any newcomers to give it a go! You can sculpt, tone, and burn calories while having a blast. Not to mention, your first class is free. I guarantee you will leave BEYOND Pedaling feeling rejuvenated and happy. Time to take it above & BEYOND!

(214) 361-1171

6814 Snider Plaza

www.beyond-pedaling.com